Leon's performance over RDA is more impressive than

Eh it's completely different

RDA is a far better win than Askren, but Masvidal won in much more impressive fashion

Why do we have to compare the two? Masvidals KO is great for any type of fan, who doesnt like seeing stuff like that?

But Edward's was smooth as fuck and showed insane amounts of skill. Who doesn't like seeing that either?

Edwards need to rematch Da Silva who is undefeated in the UFC with a UFC W over Leon..... Just saying son!

Lol at talking shit. He said they should fight in a cage for money in a few months in a main event. Talking mad shit brah.

Lol at leon dead. Leon and his crew would have curb stomped mas if he didn’t have a security crew to step in immediately. Mas knew the game and only acted like he did because he was in a safe space.

Oh, yeah, and mas did claim he feared for his life....

You sound like a teenager?

That hardcore crew that were crying about how "that's assault!", right after it happened?

Yeah, they sure sounded ready to stomp a dude out, and everyone knows that the only reason Masvidal pieced Leon up was because security was there... man it's almost like you are trying to prove something to yourself

Lol at talking shit. He said they should fight in a cage for money in a few months in a main event. Talking mad shit brah.

Lol at leon dead. Leon and his crew would have curb stomped mas if he didn’t have a security crew to step in immediately. Mas knew the game and only acted like he did because he was in a safe space.

Oh, yeah, and mas did claim he feared for his life....

You sound like a teenager?
So you admit Leona can't beat Masvidal on his own but needs his tough ghetto crew(not surprised by that).Good for you.
Jorge would wreck him same way i would wreck you if ever met.

So you admit Leona can't beat Masvidal on his own but needs his tough ghetto crew(not surprised by that).Good for you.
Jorge would wreck him same way i would wreck you if ever met.
I’m guessing English isn’t your first language so I won’t rag on you for not knowing that’s not what i was “admitting”. And if we ever met you’d probably be bussing my table.

I guess it's more impressive, but the Askren KO felt like a much bigger moment and got him a lot more hype. I'd rather be Jorge right now than Edwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back