• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leonardo Santos is nasty

Am I the only one who thought that was not the prettiest punch ever?
It wasn't a pretty punch but dude left his chin on a platter right in the pocket.

He said in the post fight interview he's had a shitload of injuries.

That, and he also had opponents pull out as well. Just shitty luck. He didn't look rusty one bit.

Scots need to stick to things like Darts, Snooker etc. They aren't good at combat or football.

Considering they have a population of 5 million including women and children. Statistically it's good enough even having fighters in the UFC.

people bring up age all the time in mma and i dont know why. its not basket ball and football. fighters have been fighting into late 30-s mid 40s forever. santos looked jst as good as he always does. we need this guy active

Stevie Ray always rubbed me the wrong way. I enjoyed Felder bouncing his head of the mat.

Am I the only one who thought that was not the prettiest punch ever?

Watch the legs. Pushes back with the front leg just at the right time for extra rotation.

The arm looked sloppy but overall the technique was masterful.

I thought this was gonna have some dirt o him like he doesn't wipe his ass or doesn't shower like Matt lindland

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ he killed him
That makes Humanity 1x1 Christ, now we wait another couple milenia for the rubber match...

Btw, by 4019 a/d+a/k McGregor will still be talking shit and not fighting.

thanks to mma fighting for posting this knockout so quickly. I definitely would have missed todays festivities otherwise. originally thought the fights were being aired tonight in US.

Ray overextended way too far there. Doesn't take much with one foot on the ground and your head hanging out passed your toes.
he honestly just tried to get something done. the range was a problem and eventually he tried to make a move, this gif itself isnt the whole story. stevies got good hands but this was a bad match up

Back