Leonard Garcia Will Not Be Cut...

I don't know man.

I though he won tonight but I also though he lost his last... what 8 fights. IMO he lost to Roop, K.Zombie and Phan.

I'm sure there are people out there that think he lost tonight as well and maybe some that consider him being on a 9 fight losing streak. Kind hard to keep him with that record.

I don't know man.

I though he won tonight but I also though he lost his last... what 8 fights. IMO he lost to Roop, K.Zombie and Phan.

I'm sure there are people out there that think he lost tonight as well and maybe some that consider him being on a 9 fight losing streak. Kind hard to keep him with that record.

maybe if he fought like yushin okami it would be, but a guy who can be as exciting as him is worth keeping around. like lytle, you know hes never going to be a world champ, but with the right matchmaking he can put butts in seats.

I thought it was 29-28 Garcia. Didn't even think it was close...

I don't know man.

Tonight was prob the most he deserved to win, more so than in his previous wins of Nam Phan/Zombie/Jameel Massouh, but it was still close and should be winless in his last 11

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back