• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Leon impressed me in this interview

90% of the time you're an ass, so I really tend to look at what you're saying with skepticism.

But hey, that's just me.

No idea who you are but my post was very aseptic, just clear and verifiable information
If you dont take well being educated, and happened to you before, not my issue

No idea who you are but my post was very aseptic, just clear and verifiable information
If you dont take well being educated, and happened to you before, not my issue

You know who I am and the smarmy way you just replied is exactly what I'm talking about sir.

You know who I am and the smarmy way you just replied is exactly what I'm talking about sir.

I dont know what smarmy is nor what the sir gimmik is about
what its sure is that you didnt know what you were talking about, and I informed you on the matter. If you need to be nice is on you

Funny to think that Colby (and probably his fans) think his trash talk will rattle other fighters but like Leon said, the things he says are so out of nowhere, or so childish, that fighters and their teams are probably laughing at him when seeing the social media clips and all of that rather than getting angry.
Sure got what he wanted with that dad joke.
A cute little victory that will hopefully tip the scales of fate towards him (Covington) getting knocked the fuck out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back