Media Leon Edwards not looking thick but solid and tight after a year of inactivity

Living in Sweden for 6 years of your 25 years of life doesn’t make you “Swedish” for the record.

brb I’m now Chinese since I’ve lived in China for 12% of my life.

Calm down snowflake.
Snowflake? Dude what, are you 12?

He lives in Sweden, not a desert nation. The American education system is failing you.

I’m sure if I said Chimaev will send Leon back to Big Ben that would have been appropriate for an SJW like yourself.

Look up the word racism , and then quote me.
Edglord trying to make racist jokes that aren't even funny, then calling people SJWs when they call your dumb ass out.

You're an absolute tool, dude. Lmao.

Snowflake? Dude what, are you 12?

He lives in Sweden, not a desert nation. The American education system is failing you.
You said he was Swiss

I said living someone for less than 25% of your life, esp when you weren’t born there, doesn’t make you that nationality.
Reading is difficult.

Living in Sweden for 6 years of your 25 years of life doesn’t make you “Swedish” for the record.

brb I’m now Chinese since I’ve lived in China for 12% of my life.

Calm down snowflake.

come to sweden and tell immigrants that escaped from war torn countries that they are not Swedish

you'll probably get knocked out

You said he was Swiss

I said living someone for less than 25% of your life, esp when you weren’t born there, doesn’t make you that nationality.
Reading is difficult.
You said his head would be sent back into the sand. He lives in Sweden. Understand now?

come to sweden and tell immigrants that escaped from war torn countries that they are not Swedish

you'll probably get knocked out
Doesn’t make it any less true...

If I leave America, a country I was born in and lived for most of my life, and moved to Japan... I’m not Japanese.

This is what legs proportional to that kind of upper body actually look like.

Leon could be a MW soon...looks massive...wonder if he stole horsemeat from Ubereem...
on a side note...even this ripped Leon gets raped by Marty...

Edwards is a soild dude , I don't understand the hate
point fighter so what but he is not that boring
His fight with cowboy was great
He’s cool. But a lot of ppl like fighters with over the top personalities.
Edwards comes off as an outsider. He doesn’t go out of his way to play to the US market. He just sticks to his own, fights, and wins. There’s no glitz or glamour. But he typically shows he’s the better fighter in the cage and wins. It’s respectable. But since he typically out points his opponents the fact that he isn’t charismatic gets magnified that many ppl feel like there’s “no there, there”. In contrast to Colby who is also a point fighter but has the over the top love it or hate it personality. Similar fighters, different approaches.

Then there’s the Masvidal fan boys who felt a way about their beef.

Looks to be in great shape. minimal energy-sapping mass.

A year off. Id be pissed if i were him.

Pulled up his shorts as much as possible to show off his legs lol
I think that's pretty obvious and by design :) I don't think he is trying to low key show his legs, I think he just wants to show off his legs.

Don't pretend that you don't know what he meant

i mean what he said didn't sound racist to me, at first. but then he basically admitted he said it because Khamzat is an immigrant and implied that Khamzat was from a desert land which made it racist.

i was just joking around with my comment earlier tho lol

Back