Media Leon Edwards asks odd, out of the blue question

french italian russian german polish...

Italien I can see. Russian, german, polish not much
If french then maybe partly Algerian immigrant.

"French Italian, Russian German Polish" ..... How many parents do you have????? I like languages, ethnic genealogy, and all that, but sometimes I think people bring up every ethnic group from the last 300 years across their whole family and call themselves that. You should probably pick the most recent or the one with the most elapsed time and stick with that. If your ancestors lived in Germany for 500 years, one of them moved to England, and then their children moved to America and had you, are you really English?

I think it's funny though the way Leon asked the question. It's the way a child would. No lead up, other person is in the middle of a sentence, then asks a completely random question.

Now do the same in the US and you will be considered a racist. Well Leon wouldn't bc he would get a pass, but all the other non colored people would.

I think the way you say it matters, i find it easier when i say my family is originally from so and so, then people don't see my question as an attack on their identity as a national from the place they see as their home.

"French Italian, Russian German Polish" ..... How many parents do you have????? I like languages, ethnic genealogy, and all that, but sometimes I think people bring up every ethnic group from the last 300 years across their whole family and call themselves that. You should probably pick the most recent or the one with the most elapsed time and stick with that. If your ancestors lived in Germany for 500 years, one of them moved to England, and then their children moved to America and had you, are you really English?

I think it's funny though the way Leon asked the question. It's the way a child would. No lead up, other person is in the middle of a sentence, then asks a completely random question.
My Italian dad fucked my mom, whose father and mother were, respectively, German and Irish. So, when ya ask, I say I'm American with Italian/German/Irish roots. That's kinda how Americans, being a land of immigrants, tended to think for a while.

Honestly, the way he asked reminded me of when I worked with kids. I could just be teaching math and get "Mr. Banditó, which is better, Mexico or Russia?"

....uhh, at what? Governmental politics? Soccer? Vacation spots?

"Just which is better in your opinion?"

I guess I'll go with Mexico? (Expecting a follow up question)

"All right, I was just wondering. Bye!"

Me:
<{vega}>

Last edited:
TS confirmed snowflake that makes society suck ass because everything is racist or sexist

Did he ask if she's ever been fingered by a UFC fighter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back