Leo Viera Extreme BJJ

JRAT

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Leo's Extreme Jiu Jitsu instructionals? How are his videos in comparison with the other videos on the market? If his aren't the best, who has the best tapes on the market?

I personally enjoyed Leo's tapes. I hate "extreme" marketing, but his videos were very well made and showcased some pretty neat moves. Moreover, the tapes approach the same technique multiple times from multiple angels, so you get a good visual feel for what he's doing.

My only fault with his series is that he presents no drills and little in the way of finishing holds. Other than that, the ex-jj series is a good set of tapes that show unorthodox methods of transitioning from position to position. I definately reccomend them.

zeitverbrecher said:
I personally enjoyed Leo's tapes. I hate "extreme" marketing, but his videos were very well made and showcased some pretty neat moves. Moreover, the tapes approach the same technique multiple times from multiple angels, so you get a good visual feel for what he's doing.

My only fault with his series is that he presents no drills and little in the way of finishing holds. Other than that, the ex-jj series is a good set of tapes that show unorthodox methods of transitioning from position to position. I definately reccomend them.

thanks for the review, i am going to give them a try.

I've only seen the Extreme Mount video. It was very well made and Leo presents some good insights in maintaining mount and transitioning to submissions and other positions. It's not one of the best videos I've seen but it's definitely above average.

there is no "best" video you just gotta find someone who has a similar style of grappling and check em out... btw: the extreme guard passes is wery good.

spiderguardman said:
there is no "best" video you just gotta find someone who has a similar style of grappling and check em out... btw: the extreme guard passes is wery good.

thanks for the response. since i posted earlier i actually purchased the extreme guard passes video, so i hope it is as good as you say it is.

Back