Lennox Lewis Training

ssullivan80

see....what had happened was
@Brown
Reaction score
This should definitely be in the training sticky. I really dont much care for Lennox Lewis. However, he really was an amazing technical boxer. His combos are technically as close to perfect as you can get, in my opinion!

YouTube - Lennox Lewis training footage

Here the old clip of him showing Eubank the power jab.

And yes, it IS a jab, before anyone tries to say otherwise.

YouTube - Lennox Lewis gives CHRIS EUBANK a boxing LESSON

And this is what the big man was capable of:

YouTube - Lennox lewis Master class knockouts

Pretty funny commercial:

YouTube - Lennox Lewis Accent

Thanks! I never really noticed how many people he hurt with his uppercut. I always kinda saw him as a 1-2 boxer (similar to Tarver). Apparently, I should go back and watch more footage.

Based on that footage of he and Eubank, he'd make a GREAT trainer, too.

Somebody needs to add that clip where Jeremy Williams goes for the takedown on Lewis

I was going to ad that but I didn't want people to get the wrong idea, like it's a testament to Boxers not being good at MMA.

Jeremy was being a fuckin' baby because he was getting his ass whooped, and he was being paid for that sparring.

There was a fight recently with this kid Byron Tyson, he was fighting some Hispanic journeyman who was getting pissed in the same sense. It got to the point where he was blatantly throwing torpedo headbutts, and doing judo trips in the clinches. Then he bitched when he got DQ'd.

Almost as funny as the Echols/Hopkins fight. Plenty MMA in that fight, too.

Based on that footage of he and Eubank, he'd make a GREAT trainer, too.

I read something about him opening a gym in the U.K....? I think it was on ESPN.com..... I'll try to find it.

I agree that he would probably be a good trainer...... much better than an "Apprentice" to Donald Trump!

He's one of the few who can boast of knocking out Iron Mike.

Back