Lemonade/Limeade thread

The stuff at the State Fair. There's a good balance of pulp in it. They stick half of a lemon at the bottom of this huge cup. The lemon has been soaking in the lemonade, so it's sweet. It's probably a good portion of my sugar intake for the year.

That sounds good, I used to have some lemonade Ice-Tea exactly how you described from a the local Chinese food store back in the day. It was addicting on a hot summer day.

That sounds good, I used to have some lemonade Ice-Tea exactly how you described from a the local Chinese food store back in the day. It was addicting on a hot summer day.

Yup, it's great. You see all these people sucking/eating the lemon halves. There are blasphemers that will toss the cup in the trash, with the untouched half in it. It makes a certain sound when it goes in the trash, because of the weight and ice. This should be an acceptable reaction:
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg

Publix lemonade is pretty solid tbh, that and their teas really hit the spot during the hotter months

100636-600x600-A.jpg

Big fan of lemon-flavored things in general: lemon pies, lemonhead candies, lemon drop cocktails. Maybe my next birthday party will be lemon themed

There's a bubble tea place near my work that make a decent lemonade, I prefer ice tea but but if it's not available I'll go for something like lemonade.

Publix lemonade is pretty solid tbh, that and their teas really hit the spot during the hotter months

100636-600x600-A.jpg

Big fan of lemon-flavored things in general: lemon pies, lemonhead candies, lemon drop cocktails. Maybe my next birthday party will be lemon themed

I like their raspberry lemonade. I had some of their smoked gouda mac and cheese today. I feel like shit, because I ate the whole container. It was worth it.

I like lemonade but I'm not too picky, I'll even drink Tropicana lemonade which tastes nothing like lemons.

Cheesecake Factory's raspberry lemonade with sugar around the rim. Otherwise the frozen concentrate gets the job done.

Cheesecake Factory's raspberry lemonade with sugar around the rim. Otherwise the frozen concentrate gets the job done.

I haven't seen the frozen concentrate in a long time. I thought they stopped producing that stuff.

My father used to let this family babysit me. She had a mentally handicapped son that would eat frozen grape juice concentrate. He would rage if he didn't get it, and would rage from the sugar. He ate these party bowls full of Pringles with these stained fingers and face. He was a bit older and really fat. I was always scrambling from this guy. Once, I wasn't fast enough. He got ahold of my hair with his death grip. His mother and father had to get him off of me. I whined to my dad, but he though I was just being a pussy. FML. I complained a few times before, because I felt uncomfortable there. He wasn't having it.

Fresh lychee-ade with stolis/sky wodka is a drink of choice on hot summer days, like today...
images

Prolly makem later this weekend.
More lychee & a lil bit of ime/lemon juice & use stevia or Splenda instead of sugar.
Juicer > Blender on fresher taste.

Last edited:
Back