• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leftist logic: San Francisco attempts to buy and close down McD's to reduce crime.

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ers-to-buy-troubled-haight-ashbury-mcdonalds/

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The City of San Francisco has offered to buy a McDonald’s located in the city’s Haight-Ashbury District, but it’s not getting into the burger business.

City officials want to buy it, to shut it down and clean up crime in the neighborhood.

Jennifer Garcia is among the residents worried about crime near the McDonald’s. She has lived in the neighborhood for about a year and walks by the fast-food restaurant every day.

“I think those that walk through kind of avoid this area a little bit or don’t really know you shouldn’t really walk through the alley way behind McDonald’s,” she told KPIX 5.

City Supervisor London Breed agrees and came up with the plan to buy the building, tear it down and redevelop the corner.

“That’s why I’ve been pushing so hard to purchase this property is because of the complaints coming from them (local residents),” he said. “It’s the frustration they have because of what they experience walking in their neighborhoods. They are sick and tired of it.”

Are they going to buy and close down the place the crimes migrate to? Never any personal responsibility in liberal land.

Don't move to the ghetto and then complain about crime.

There have been numerous reports of hamburglars in the area

What was your better solution again?

Arrests don't help without convictions.

Additional policemail stationed there specifically is also paid for by taskpayers, at great risk to the lives of those policemen.

So again, what is your solution?

You are on a roll today. First your "Talk Duterte to me" post then this bit of gold.

Da da da da daaaaaaa...I'm loving it

McDonald's is causing crime how?

This seems like one of those times where "correlation does not equal causation" is an appropriate refrain.

Jesus Christ

Leftists live in an alternate reality where you can't actually address the problem because they people causing the problem is on their victim class status chart.

My asking price would be $35million

What was your better solution again?

Arrests don't help without convictions.

Additional policemail stationed there specifically is also paid for by taskpayers, at great risk to the lives of those policemen.

So again, what is your solution?
Lets see, work on the homeless problem, patrol more because I'm sorry, when a criminal commits a crime they should be arrested.

Your idea to fuck the tax payers over into buying a business and putting people out of work is absolutely asinine.

That's gold Jerry, gold!

giphy.webp

McDonald's is causing crime how?

This seems like one of those times where "correlation does not equal causation" is an appropriate refrain.

It's not causing crime, but it's giving criminals a place to hang out. I don't think it will matter though in other parts of SF they just hang out on the street anyway.

Since they don't let citizens protect themselves in public, the city is forced to compound its own stupidity.

"Breed claims police have responded to more than 1,000 911 calls to the McDonald’s within the past three years — including a shooting last Thursday at 2:30 p.m."

Who are the crazy people working there?

"Oh, another person died. Time to make my daily call to the cops. --- Hello, officer? Yes, someone was killed again. There's blood smeared all over my cash register, this inconveniences me."

Back