Left hooks from Mark Hunt

Thats his nephew and a kid that transformed himself and has a massive amount of heart.

Show some respect you pathetic keyboard fat cunt.

Lol. Somebody said in another thread he was just a fan. I edited out "of some can" 30 seconds later before I even saw your post in case he was a real fighter. Didn't know it was his nephew.

20130525102538_aaaa.JPG

Everybody loses. It's a part of the game

Alistair-Ovrereem-DROPPED-FINISHED-Junior-dos-Santos-R2-_zpsnd6g6jju.gif

Nice left hook by The Reem

Thats his nephew and a kid that transformed himself and has a massive amount of heart.

Show some respect you pathetic keyboard fat cunt.

lol what? He didn't say anything disrespectful at all

Mark Hunt is one of the greatest and most technical strikers in MMA history.

He has a great uppercut, straight right and Overhand right.

He also has landed a lot of beautiful left hooks over the years.

2.gif

tumblr_ouiw1k8H9a1qd4esao1_500.gif

hunt%2Bcracking%2Bleft.gif

pTPZwP8.gif

giphy.gif

UFC-144-Hunt-knocks-down-Kongo_medium.gif

Mark_Hunt_vs._Chris_Tuchscherer_1_medium.gif

Mark_Hunt_vs._Chris_Tuchscherer_4.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd2-Slomo-2-400-sg.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd1-Slomo-1-400-sg.gif

He has some of the best left hooks we have we ever seen.

18gh679vpko0ppng.png

WAR HUNT
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
giphy.gif

He owned Fedor on the feet though.
Fedor had good head movement and hunt was mad wary of the clinch and backed off whenever fedor got too close. If it was a kickboxing match it would be different. Fedor really didnt get hit that much iirc

part of the reason he was able to get far in mma is because of how shallow and old the heavyweight division is. compare that to the lighter weight division that have more depth and talent.
Shuuuuuuut uuuuup
Can anyone talk about hw glory without some mma "fan" coming im here and choppin his own nuts off in front of everyone

Last edited:
I love how he literally jumps into his left hook sometimes.

He did it against Struve, Nelson and quite a few others. Pure power

I love how he literally jumps into his left hook sometimes.

He did it against Struve, Nelson and quite a few others. Pure power
The just bleed god shivers with delight.

And when the opponent backs up, Hunt uses the left hook to set up the right hand like he does here vs Nishijima, a champion boxer, and in K1 vs world class kickboxer Stefan Leko.

ConcreteEmbellishedCreature.gif
This version of Hunt was truly frightening. He wasnt as technically polished yet but had devastating speed combined with that amazing power.

Some of the best left hooks in the history of combat.

I feel like he's gotten into ta habit of throwing arm punches in the last few years. they still hit hard but not as hard as when he puts his body into them.
Hes always thrown clubbing arm punches too,to grease em up for the fuckin

I think during a scramble hunt hit fedor in the back of the head real hard whwn he was facedown,and hunt got warned or carded for that. That fight was the closest fedor ever came to losing a round,had it got that far,until the arlovski fight i guess.

Fedor had good head movement and hunt was mad wary of the clinch and backed off whenever fedor got too close. If it was a kickboxing match it would be different. Fedor really didnt get hit that much iirc
I may have exaggerated using the term 'owned' but Hunt was getting the better of the exchanges on the feet.

I may have exaggerated using the term 'owned' but Hunt was getting the better of the exchanges on the feet.
He looked like he coulda done real damage had it not been for his evading the clinch. Hed back away w his hands up in case fedor switched it up. His team prepared him well.

Lol. Somebody said in another thread he was just a fan. I edited out "of some can" 30 seconds later before I even saw your post in case he was a real fighter. Didn't know it was his nephew.
It’s not even his nephew.

Apparently it’s Emiliano “Noodlea”Rivera

Homie got butthurt for no reason

Back