• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lee/Van Damme & Schwarzenegger/Stallone set for UFC 133

I can't believe no-one has yet mentioned that it's not even Michael Jai White at 1:32! LOL

Arnold Schwarzenegger beating up the officer made me laugh quite a bit. Excellent vid

Thank you, TS. Very funny.

Tong Po - better maneuverability, Bolo's muscles mass would slow him down and Po would beat down that ass, with flying knees.

Lee - Van Damme is a ballet artist.

Arnold - Size advantage

Okay it's obvoius the favorite is Schwazenegger but I can' t bet against Stalone

and Lee has Van Damme beat as long as he doesn't get caught

lmao the thread title made me thing " oh god" but the video was awesome

What a complete mismatch. Michael Jai White is clearly 3 division above that bum from Never Back Down... and don't get me started on on the main event

Lee vs Van Damme saves the card...

hahaha

actually if you really compare resumes Van Damme is more legit than Bruce Less

:icon_lol:

No way.

Lee dedicated his life to learning, studying, training martial arts. He lived it everyday. Even after injuring himself from training, he still continued and worked as hard as he could to improve as a martial artist. What separates Lee from the Van Dammes of the world, and from most fighters in the MMA, is that he trained his mind as hard as his body, maybe even more so.

:icon_lol:

No way.

Lee dedicated his life to learning, studying, training martial arts. He lived it everyday. Even after injuring himself from training, he still continued and worked as hard as he could to improve as a martial artist. What separates Lee from the Van Dammes of the world, and from most fighters in the MMA, is that he trained his mind as hard as his body, maybe even more so.

Bruce lee was a phony

He injured himself lifghting weights because he didn't stretch and warm up

So much for his studying and that jeet kune do shit is so fucking useless

He was part of a pr machine and people still buy into that shit

What's next jet li can whoop ass in real life?

Bruce lee was a phony

He injured himself lifghting weights because he didn't stretch and warm up

So much for his studying and that jeet kune do shit is so fucking useless

He was part of a pr machine and people still buy into that shit

What's next jet li can whoop ass in real life?

A PR machine which included Gene Lebell, Chuck Norris, Inosanto (who's now a black belt in BJJ, by the way), among others. Take your head out of your behind, please.

Back