Media Lee Murray’s Crimes and Misadventures | Fightlore Preview

Bisping also won TUF. You forgot that in your rage.

My rage? Damn, did I came across as being furious? Haha, no I'm not, probably it sounded more harsh than it sounded in my head.

True, forgot about Bisping winning TUF but I don't think his popularity increased by a large margin then? I may be wrong, it was ages ago.

My rage? Damn, did I came across as being furious? Haha, no I'm not, probably it sounded more harsh than it sounded in my head.

True, forgot about Bisping winning TUF but I don't think his popularity increased by a large margin then? I may be wrong, it was ages ago.

Bisping was actually pretty popular back when winning TUF.

His popularity took a deep dive when he got a "gift decision" vs Hamill.

Blows my mind people still talk about this mess to this day..

Seems the only highlight of Murray's Non-Criminal life is this infamous Tito Street fight story..

What a loser..

Tito made a mistake going after rushing in like that against a legitimate gangster who was been involved in bunch of street fights and plus whos a great MMA striker. Have you ever seen Anderson Silva going for Takendowns he has only ever done that against Lee Murray in his entire career the spider didn't want to strike after second round and he was just going for TKds..

Also this was dumb never mess with a gang member on his home turf they could have had their way with him without deterence but Pat really saved his life on that night
This is false.
Anderson schooled Murray in the feet in that fight. Went for a TD once in a exchange thats it, and probably got it since Lee's wrestling was garbage.

Their both from UK, Bisping was the UK golden goose of Dana who got gifted a title shot and got lucky, and Lee Murray would have smashed him in a fight.
Bollocks. All of it.

Bisping was actually pretty popular back when winning TUF.

His popularity took a deep dive when he got a "gift decision" vs Hamill.
He wound up making more money as a heel

Technically, that was criminal too, lol
True. What is sad, is that Tito and Lee absolutely would have fought in the UFC.. The story was out there, and it was a highly marketable fight.. But Lee blew it because of Visa issues thanks to his criminal past..

I think Tito would have won that fight by UD.. But he never got the chance..

Murray is an absolute maniac

Man, you'd think Miletich and Tito would be all buddy buddy, backing up the nonsense, with Pat buying into and demonstrating for all the psychotic anti-American "Stop the Steal" horse shit lies and Tito being a right wing lying idiot failed politician, but damn no!!!

It's the thug mentality.
You can tell he wasnt the sharpest tool in the box. Someone probably talked him into that robbery , you are right he could have been a legend,to think Bisping got gifted a mw strap later, this guy kills Bisping in every department.
This guy kills Bisping in every department? This is literally the dumbest statement I have read on Sherdog. Let's compare them: Bisping was 15-0 when his first lost against Rashad. Bisping beat many, many legends, won TUF and became a champion. Lee was 8-2 and 1 draw. Except for his los against Silva where he was dominated, he fought against nobodies. Still managed a los and a draw against a 0-1 fighter. Bisping would absolutely murder Lee in a fight...

Bisping would absolutely murder Lee in a fight...
Now that is ridiculous. Bisping fought nobodies early on, his best win was against Sinosic before Rashad fight

Their mutual fight, Murrey was far far more impressive against prime Silva whereas Bisping got gifted a decision against a shot Silva after getting the fuck beaten out of him.

Yes,Murray whoops ping in every department but we never saw him get to truly evolve like the UK golden goose was

Now that is ridiculous. Bisping fought nobodies early on, his best win was against Sinosic before Rashad fight

Their mutual fight, Murrey was far far more impressive against prime Silva whereas Bisping got gifted a decision against a shot Silva after getting the fuck beaten out of him.

Yes,Murray whoops ping in every department but we never saw him get to truly evolve like the UK golden goose was
You're an idiot... Say one name, just one name who Lee beat, I'm waiting...

Say one name, just one name who Lee beat, I'm waiting.
Rivera was a good win...(and Tito).
We saw his true potential against Anderson but never the chance to fulfill it. No version of Bising beats that guy.

Man, you'd think Miletich and Tito would be all buddy buddy, backing up the nonsense, with Pat buying into and demonstrating for all the psychotic anti-American "Stop the Steal" horse shit lies and Tito being a right wing lying idiot failed politician, but damn no!!!
They both say a lot of dumb shit.

And Pat also has a very overinflated sense of importance about himself..

On a side note, I recall Pat telling everyone that DC was going to beat Jones in the first fight.. Then he was arguing with people on twitter claiming that DC won LOL..

anyone got an upload on this?

hype videos are lame, not paying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back