• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media LeBron showing A-level reflexes when hit

Lebron is a great basketball player but he's always been soft. With his body he should be punking everybody.

Yeah all-time peak popularity with guys getting billion dollar shoe deals; sport in ruins confirmed.

I didn't say anything about popularity, dickhead. If you like watching flops and all these delays to review flops that's cool.

All I know is that the hairline topics would be off the chart if Lebron was actually an MMA fighter.

Lol dumbass ref was staring at the whole fucking thing and still made the call. Rigged BS. LeBald makes his own calls.

It's that Eurotrash influence; I didn't see anyone flop when they were elbowed in the face by Bill Laimbeer.

768.jpg
You didnt need to flop, he actually elbowed you in the face

Yeah people flop in the NBA, not exactly breaking news here

Wasnt the case like that in the 90s. Its gotten much worse and the only counter to not continue seing 270lbs giants flop by a light breeze AND get the call is to warn them with drastic consequences.

In football that at least helps a little as you can get warned and second time sent of the game for flopping.

I stopped watching NBA quite some time ago as the flopping was just not bearable anymore. LeBron is one of the worst but there are lots.

love how salty sherdoggers are with nba/nfl players. the passive aggressive A-level stuff is funny

With how much NBA and soccer players flop, it's probably so ingrained in them that as soon as they got hit in a real fight they'd probably drop and get mounted before they realized they weren't supposed to flop anymore.

Back