LeBron James vs Kurt Angle

Who wins this fight in their prime?

• Total voters
Not sure about this, @The One True can you confirm?
Wrestlers are third tier athletes
hiarchy-1.jpg

lol at Tractor Traylor being a second tier athlete. Dude was slow as bricks. RIP though

fuck that. Silver and the NBA wanted the Golden Showers to win.
Yea and they also wanted the lakers to win back in 2002 when david stern instructed the refs to rape my beloved Sacramento Kings in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals and thats a certified fact

Yea and they also wanted the lakers to win back in 2002 when david stern instructed the refs to rape my beloved Sacramento Kings in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals and thats a certified fact
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

angle now would toy with a prime lebron. have you seen NBA guys fight? they are just a touch higher on the manly scale than soccer players. he and dwyane wade fall down when someone stares at them. what would he do when kurt shoots for a double leg?

lol at the poll results.

You people understand that Lebron is HW champ by watching 'Karate Kid' right? the Jaden Smith version too...LMAO!

He out-wrestled Lesnar in an actual match, supposedly.

But none of that matters, cause I'd also eat T-Swizzles ass.
Yea, he did, because Lesnar wasn't a very good technical wrestler, he was just powerful, Kurt Angle won a fucking gold medal in the Olympics with a broken fucking neck, that's not some WWE bs, he really did that.

How is LeBron the "only person in history to knockout a 73 win team from the playoffs." Pretty sure the whole team has done that...

Yea, he did, because Lesnar wasn't a very good technical wrestler, he was just powerful, Kurt Angle won a fucking gold medal in the Olympics with a broken fucking neck, that's not some WWE bs, he really did that.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Angle beat a 300+ pound legitimate combat athlete in their sport of choice. Bronbron is a big old boy, but Angle is tough as nails and has years of experience. Kurt would dump Bron on his neck and then proceed to smash.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Angle beat a 300+ pound legitimate combat athlete in their sport of choice. Bronbron is a big old boy, but Angle is tough as nails and has years of experience. Kurt would dump Bron on his neck and then proceed to smash.
I think Bern would take Lesnar as well tho, tbf.

JhCWKW04YvK48.gif
JhCWKW04YvK48.gif

Back