Lebron james vs Conor Mcgregor

I'm a big Conor fan but didn't he get ragdolled by a bloated, middle aged boxercise instructor when he went into his little customary Scrappy Doo schtick at a press conference?

I mean, Lebron would probably be UFC HW champ with 6 months training.

With no prep time? Yea, he could probably still take Conor via superior athleticism.

A guy like Amir Aliakbari who's 6'3 255lbs, 2x Worlds Gold medalist in Greco Roman wrestling and a multiple time National champion Freestyle wrestler in Iran. At 26 years old he dedicated himself to MMA full time, has been living in Thailand for nearly 3 years training Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, has an MMA coach, Thai coaches, even flies in the Iranian Olympic boxing coach. Trains with Soa Paleilei, Mike Swick and a bunch of other guys. Dude still got KO'd by Cro Cop in the first round, Akbari arguably lost a decision to a 205lb Moldavsky and Akbari arguably got a gifted decision vs an off the couch 5+ year retired Heath Herring...MMA is hard, Lebron could train for years and he'd still get his ass beat by a chubby little white guy like Blagoi Ivanov.

I know you're probably joking to some extent but a lot of people believe this stupid shit.

Lebron is an A level athlete, therefore he wins.

giphy.gif
Wow that is how WNBA players shoot

Lebon has a glass chin. Gets knocked down from basketballs hitting his face. He's a big pussy who wouldn't be top 50 if he trained.

I mean, Lebron would probably be UFC HW champ with 6 months training.

With no prep time? Yea, he could probably still take Conor via superior athleticism.
6 months BJJ. Yeah Lebron finishes Conor with some gnp or a choke

Probably Lebron just by being almost 100 pounds bigger and one of the best athletes ever. Conor would have a decent chance though, which is insane if you saw them side by side.

Anyone thinking Lebron could compete with the top heavyweights in this lifetime is high though. Its too late. 8 months, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months, are not enough. He would get murdered by Cain, Reem, JDS, Stipe, etc. If he started training a long time ago, who knows. Maybe he's the type of guy who gets chinny after being KO'd one time, theres way more to it than just athletic ability otherwise Sage would be a serious contender and Melvin Guillard and Kevin Randleman would have had long title reigns.

LeBrick with 20-30 mins instructional DVD training would take the HW strap so I'm pretty sure he'd be okay vs a journeyman-tier manlet crusher like Canor

Conor by touch of death in the first.
In both sports.

good lord people actually think lebron can win this.
my god

You take the shit thread award.

LeBron easily
Deffs was kind here to wait until post #14 to put an end to this thread's suffering, but I see now the universe has already lost too much light to this black hole. Do Conor fans come so quickly to his defence because he can't seem to defend anything himself? A question on par with life, death, and everything in between...

LeBron would punt him like a rugby

Back