• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LeBron is is a better player than Jordan.

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Yeah, i said it. I know jordan went 6 for 6 and all that but Lebron is better than him.

Hes bigger and faster and also a better passer and makes his teammates better. Hes carried teams to finals his whole career and has made like 6 or 7 straight, i havent seen anyone in history do that. You can literally put him on any team and they will probably be a contender. This man is GOAT. MJ is great and hes a beast but i think most are just denying that lebron is a better player.

He would also beat jordan 1 on1. Jordan wouldnt be strong enough to stop him and lebron would be able to stop him.

He will also cement his GOAT status even more when he beats KD and the warriors again this year.
lelbron.jpg

Yeah, i said it. I know jordan went 6 for 6 and all that but Lebron is better than him.

Hes bigger and faster and also a better passer and makes his teammates better. Hes carried teams to finals his whole career and has made like 6 or 7 straight, i havent seen anyone in history do that. You can literally put him on any team and they will probably be a contender. This man is GOAT. MJ is great and hes a beast but i think most are just denying that lebron is a better player.

He would also beat jordan 1 on1. Jordan wouldnt be strong enough to stop him and lebron would be able to stop him.

He will also cement his GOAT status even more when he beats KD and the warriors again this year.
lelbron.jpg
Literally everyone who watches basketball knows this, you aren't being controversial.

lelbron.jpg

Literally everyone who watches basketball knows this, you aren't being controversial.

LMFAO. No he isn't :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s (NTTAWWT)

He is not. Just stop.
How is he not? He can do everything jordan can do on offense and defense, and is more of a freak athlete than him. He single handedly carried teams to the finals and makes teams better instantly.

Are you telling me you think jordan could carry the same cavs team that lebron did in 2007? He couldnt.

lelbron.jpg

Better than Jordan with no Jump Shot? I'm not sure he's better than bird.

LeGOAT has a J. Him having a shitty jumper is a myth, hes just inconsistent with it at times. He really steps shit up in the playoffs, he coasts in regular season.

Lebron is more athletic, but one on one Jordan may still be able to beat Lebron.

If Jordan wouldn't have left for baseball, he would have gone to and won 8 straight titles. Lebron has benefitted greatly from an unbelievably weak eastern conference, while Jordan went through the 90's Pistons, Celtics, Knicks, Pacers, and Magic(that's just the east).

On top of all that, if Jordan played with today's rules; hand check fouls, body contact fouls, anti-flop rules, weak flagrant fouls, and restricted area, he would have gotten to the rim at will, gotten key defenders in foul trouble, and gone to the FT line(where he shot 84%) 5-10 more times a game. He would have literally put up videogame numbers(his stats are already pretty ridiculous).

Back