LeBron in MMA would be worse than CM Punk

I would take the average NBA player over just about any stupid karate instructor in the world

PHLPWQBMWFD2BEZYAMQTIOZVRY.jpg

skinner-HZT-1.jpg

No, I’m pretty sure he would be at minimum slightly better that CM Punk. Jesus.

Lebron couldn't pass USADA, he'd cry if he was actually punched.

If LeBron were to get into MMA at any time in his career, he would get annihilated. Sure, he was a football athlete during his high school years and there’s been fighters like Herschell Walker that did good in MMA. Did Herschell prove himself at a higher level? And how were the drug tests at the time?

LeBron is a basketball player and basketball players can’t fight period. Take a look at Shaq, the most dominant force in the NBA of all time. He couldn’t throw a proper punch and was taken down by Barkley.

N28ZNz.gif

Colby vs Lebron in an MMA fight would look like Royce Gracie introducing the world to BJJ all over again but worse. To people saying Lebron has a chance is just based on his athleticism and a possible flying knee KO from his crazy leaping abilities.

I remember a guy once told me his karate instructor told him playing basketball and learning martial arts do not mix. That is because all that jumping and stress to the knees will not form a proper kick.

Lebron’s chances:

basketball-kick

No one looks worse than CM Punk lol

Theres actually a good nba guy that’s coming to mma soon. Was a good player but had a wierd fear of flying so it got in way of his career.

Hes called Royce White 29 and hes 6”8. Hoping he debuts in Dana whites contender series soon. Hes been training with Brocks old coach for a while now I think

royce-white-rocketsjpg.jpg

If LeBron were to get into MMA at any time in his career, he would get annihilated. Sure, he was a football athlete during his high school years and there’s been fighters like Herschell Walker that did good in MMA. Did Herschell prove himself at a higher level? And how were the drug tests at the time?

LeBron is a basketball player and basketball players can’t fight period. Take a look at Shaq, the most dominant force in the NBA of all time. He couldn’t throw a proper punch and was taken down by Barkley.

N28ZNz.gif

Colby vs Lebron in an MMA fight would look like Royce Gracie introducing the world to BJJ all over again but worse. To people saying Lebron has a chance is just based on his athleticism and a possible flying knee KO from his crazy leaping abilities.

I remember a guy once told me his karate instructor told him playing basketball and learning martial arts do not mix. That is because all that jumping and stress to the knees will not form a proper kick.

Lebron’s chances:

basketball-kick
Your stupid

is the highest of all the stupid

no other stupid is as high as your stupid

His biggest issue is he tends to gas. He's gassed/cramped up before in playoff games.
All that muscle and his cardio is actually suspect if he has to go balls out for 5 straight minutes.

Same reason he would suck at soccer.
So you're saying he should take less "roids/TRT and more EPO?

N28ZNz.gif

Lebron’s chances:

basketball-kick
Exactly. Anyone who thinks different knows nothing about MMA.

N28ZNz.gif

Lebron’s chances:

basketball-kick
This is a foolish post! A WWE bum will never be better than an extremely high level athlete

A guy posts in this thread a gif of Ron Artest punching a fan straight in the face and you still post this. Now we’ve got to the point where Colby couldn’t even take a punch from Lebron? He doesn’t even need to know how to punch to hurt Colby? This is so weird.

????
I didn't put any percentages or guarantees on anything.
Ron Artest punching someone and not shattering their face instantly doesn't mean that all NBA players are weak betas. Who knows how hard he really hit him, how well it landed, or how good the guys chin was.

My point is that when you are as big as Lebron the potential to do damage is there, even if you aren't trained. I've trained with much bigger guys with little experience, and while I generally work them pretty easily, I also know that if they landed, they could hurt me.
Lebron is huge, athletic, and there is a lot of explosive training that goes into basketball. He could most definitely land a sloppy strike that could floor a smaller guy.

LeBeijing Jimmie wouldn’t do shit in MMA.

Recent Nba is full of bitches.

N28ZNz.gif

Lebron’s chances:

basketball-kick
tenor.gif

fighting is natural talent and hard work, can Lebron be a prodigy? nobody knows he chose basketball.

this guy was a mediocre Baiseball player, but in MMA he is champion.
images

images

James received a perfect body for fights,this is great.

with proper training, he can be a scary fighter.

I can't imagine in a million years that Shaq could make 265 lbs, he would have a tough time making 300.
I think the weight limit in the UFC is ridiculous, a useless rule.<YeahOKJen>

Kermit Washington would have been champ with 3 weeks training..

FewUnacceptableGreatdane-size_restricted.gif
there are guys who have never trained in life, who have a scary punch.

fighting is a mystery, some guys have this natural fire inside them.

Lebron doesn’t have a chin, ive seen him get dropped by a screen from JJ Barea

I would take the average NBA player over just about any stupid karate instructor in the world

PHLPWQBMWFD2BEZYAMQTIOZVRY.jpg

skinner-HZT-1.jpg
What about Wonderboys dad, he runs a karate school. What about prime lyotos dad lol. Pretty sure those guys would fuck up the average nba runner/jumper guy who has never been punched before.

Back