Leben is back!

I've moved all my Chris Leben love over to the Gray Maynard bandwagon, but yeah, I'm looking forward to this fight.

This is a new interview. He seems kind of old to me.

I

WAR Leben! Hopefully drugs and alcohol weren't the keys to his success.

Imagine prime Leben vs prime Chonan.

Like a video game.

I don't know really anything about Leben's opponent but I hope the guy gives him a test at least, the last thing I want to see is Leben getting a gift, I'd rather see him go into zombie mode and ko him:D

I don't know really anything about Leben's opponent but I hope the guy gives him a test at least, the last thing I want to see is Leben getting a gift, I'd rather see him go into zombie mode and ko him:D

It won't even be competitive Brunson doesn't have anything against Leben.

I think he will come out swinging like he usually (always) does, so hell yes I'm excited! Leben by KO (left hook)

Ive cheered for leben and against leben, but it is great to see him fighting again. He always brings it!

I'm smelling an upset here. Leben might be headed back to the old brown bag and gold paint to make the pain go away.

leben-767x1024.jpg

I know people have made head size = solid chin threads before, but looks at Leben's noggin. Looks like a giant block of granite, I can only imagine what Anderson must have hit him with to put him down.

Good interview. Sounds like he's in a great state of mind.

and he fuckin better be! because his back is against the wall. War Leben!

War Leben !, imo he was winning against Munoz!

It's said that Leben had a brutal weight cut. Let's see if that has any impact on the outcome.

I don't find Leben entertaining, to be honest.

It won't even be competitive Brunson doesn't have anything against Leben.

When exactly does Leben dominate fights?
Put money on him then. He's barely the favourite to win.

Back