Lebanner last fight + Iliunga, Verlinden, Munoz

Sniper1

White Belt
Reaction score
The legend Jerome Lebanner will fight on August 4th for last time in Saint Tropez fight night (France). It will be last opportunity to see a true ambassador of our sport fighting, but his legacy will last forever. The matchmaking is really consistent with Iliunga, Flip Verlinden, Frank Munoz, Vladimir Mineev among others. The event will be live broadcast http://playtv.fr/television/lequipe-21/ (20.45h France time_)
11760060_1022784364399016_6655981311601042361_n.jpg

This is an amazing card, can't wait.

I love that fight where he left the ring early. wtf was that about

Ive got lebanner by a single leg kick in 37 seconds! Yodvicha is fighting jimmy vinoet on this card also

Didn't Buakaw do that?
Jerome did it first against koytaro at the 2010 final 16 when they announced a extension round

If I'm not mistaken Jonatan Oliveira will also fight here, not that he's a big name or something but a nice addition to the matchmaking.
I'm happy they gave Le Banner a manageable opponent, he deserves a nice career ending fight.

Typical for Olivier Muller to change the opponent at the last moment. This is the third time he manages to do this and change Jerome his opponent in order to increase the chance of him winning as his opponent has no time to prepare.

Nothing against Le Banner, but that's just lame.

it is a good card,looking foward for it.

good retirement for JLB,he made too much for the sport,one of the best and most entertain to watch ever.

Ignashov look old as fuck,someone know if he still drinking a lot?

really a lame matchup to take on for your last fight after a really legendary career....

It's a pity that Hunt is in the UFC. That'd be the best final fight for him.

it is a good card,looking foward for it.

Ignashov look old as fuck,someone know if he still drinking a lot?

I am so sad about him,
he was the biggest talent in his time but somehow he did not show his full potential

after retirement JLB should seriously get his nose straightened out.

No. When you see a guy with such a nose in the street, you know you don't have to mess with him. It's his signature.

Le Banner looks in good shape, but at this age he just can't look good anymore compared to his glory days around 2002. Still, best of luck to him and hopefully he retires from the sport.

It"s live on Digi Sport 2, Romanian channel. Look on the internet, Sopcast or Stream.

Munoz vs. Hameur-Lain is next. Munoz a solid Superkombat fighter, his opponent a current jobber in the same promotion.

Bakari Tounkara (F) – Sharos Huyer (I)
Frank Munoz (NL) – Zinedine Hameur Lain (F)
Jimmy Vienot (F) – Yodwicha Por Boonsit (THA)
Fabrice Aurieng (F) – Yuksel Ayaydin (F)
Wladimir Mineev (RU) – Filip Verlinden (B)
Lizzie Largilliere (F) – Petchoydying Mor (THA) Ch Monde WMC
Sergei Papin (RU) – Danyo Illunga (D)
Yohan Lidon (F) – Jonatan Oliveira (BRA)
Jerome Le Banner (F) – Maurice Jackson (USA) Ch Monde WKN

Munoz won it.

First fight was won by an Italian.

Back