Least drugged up people in Mayberry history?

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have had several threads about drug use and abuse on sherdog. They are always interesting.

This thread is to find the people who have lived a mostly drug free life by choice or luck of good health.

If you think you qualify list the small amount of drugs Pharma and Recreational you have taken.

Me:

I am 51 years old. First tried marijuana at age 40 on my bday in Amsterdam. Could not get high. Tried again half heatedly 3 years ago in Jamaica and did not get high.

In my life i have only been drunk where I think others would say 'he is DRUNK' twice, once at age 19 and another in my 20's.

I've had the massive good fortune of good health and so have not needed meds. I got in a pretty serious car accident at age 17 when hit head on and the car was totaled, bleeding from my face where it hit the side window but I told the doctor in the ER I had never had a stitch or any meds and he said 'he did not want to ruin my streak' so he patched me up with butterfly bandages and no stitches and only gave my regular Tylenol.

When i finally got my first cavity in my late 20's and i lamented to my good friend who was now my dentist that I had never been frozen he said he could do it without freezing me if i wanted. People with certain allergies get done by simply raising their hand when the pain is to high, they stop drilling, give a break and then proceed. We did my tooth that way.

yes when i got all 4 wisdom teeth out at once at age 43 they put me out. But when I came out they gave me Oxycontin to start with and then told me to go to Advil. I did not take the Oxy and just took two Advil twice and was fine.

So I think i am contender.

Have maybe taken 20- 30 Tylenol or Advil type pills in my life and nothing stronger. No hard core drugs. Tried marijuana to no effect.

You?

From tomorrow forward, it shall be me

I partook of the devil's electric lettuce once back in my 20's, and at 47 am only a social drinker (only if I'm not carrying my gun, which is hardly ever.)

I use to drink alot when I was 21-25 but that faded. I've smoked weed nearly everyday since I was 17 but lately I've been feeling that I don't need it anymore and I'm smoking less with the intent of being sober. For the first time in quite some time I'm starting to become more social and happy. I'm starting to actually live instead of exist.

upload_2020-1-2_20-57-8-gif.703967

Not me that's for sure

Just booze for me these days...

From tomorrow forward, it shall be me

I partook of the devil's electric lettuce once back in my 20's, and at 47 am only a social drinker (only if I'm not carrying my gun, which is hardly ever.)

Ok, lol, so far not sure we have any contenders.

We have had several threads about drug use and abuse on sherdog. They are always interesting.

This thread is to find the people who have lived a mostly drug free life by choice or luck of good health.

If you think you qualify list the small amount of drugs Pharma and Recreational you have taken.

Me:

I am 51 years old. First tried marijuana at age 40 on my bday in Amsterdam. Could not get high. Tried again half heatedly 3 years ago in Jamaica and did not get high.

In my life i have only been drunk where I think others would say 'he is DRUNK' twice, once at age 19 and another in my 20's.

I've had the massive good fortune of good health and so have not needed meds. I got in a pretty serious car accident at age 17 when hit head on and the car was totaled, bleeding from my face where it hit the side window but I told the doctor in the ER I had never had a stitch or any meds and he said 'he did not want to ruin my streak' so he patched me up with butterfly bandages and no stitches and only gave my regular Tylenol.

When i finally got my first cavity in my late 20's and i lamented to my good friend who was now my dentist that I had never been frozen he said he could do it without freezing me if i wanted. People with certain allergies get done by simply raising their hand when the pain is to high, they stop drilling, give a break and then proceed. We did my tooth that way.

yes when i got all 4 wisdom teeth out at once at age 43 they put me out. But when I came out they gave me Oxycontin to start with and then told me to go to Advil. I did not take the Oxy and just took two Advil twice and was fine.

Have maybe taken 20- 30 Tylenol or Advil type pills in my life and nothing stronger. No hard core drugs. Tried marijuana to no effect.

You?
RIP in advance bro

I've only done mushrooms, MDMA, coke, meth, weed, alcohol, syrups and pills, an inhalant or two

My girlfriend hasn't done anything even once though

I've gotten baked a few times from hitting a bong, pipe and spliff and drunk once in my life. Not a big deal, I did it recreationally. Always have some brews but not enough to get trashed. If you need that shit to survive I feel sorry for you.

TS, I'm inclined to believe that when you partook in marijuana while you were in Amsterdam and Jamaica, (less so the latter because of it's known lack of quality) you most likely didn't know how to actually inhale the smoke into your lungs. Which is no fault of your own, it's an odd thing to learn at first. But I'll be damned if you try to tell us that high quality hydroponic flower from Dutch Land would have no effect on you. As humans, we all have cannabinoid receptors in our brain, and I'm no scientist, but I don't think there are any recorded cases of any person being immune to THC.

Just my own two cents.

Me:

You?
You didn't get high because you didn't do it right.
Come try that shit with someone who wants you to get high, and you'll get high.

That guys posts should make any sane person question their own drinking habits. Good Lord, is he fucked all the way off or what? Lol.
fuck if i know, but i am here for it 100% every time he crawls out of the bottom of a bottle & graces us w/ his lyrical prowess.

Back