Learning a language....for love!

Rocco Siffredi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any of you suckers do this?

Yes, I am hanging with a girl from Hong Kong with ok English. So I have embarked on learning Mandarin.

I took 4 years of french in high school and never really got that good at it. But will the pull of sweet sweet Chinese pussy propel my learning? Will I become a sleeper agent for Winnie the Pooh? Will Covid stop fucking cock blocking me????

So I have embarked on learning Mandarin.

tenor.gif

I learned the international language.

ricky.jpg

Learning a language is awesome no matter the reason.

Go for it bro.

I learned the international language.

ricky.jpg

Esperanto?

Fucking Esperanto got me laid. I had to take some credits at college and took it. A swedish (ethnic) girl was in my class. Ended up fucking her a bunch and then ditched her. Like a year later started banging her again and ditched her on her birthday... lol that was the last of that.

I'm sure she can understand sucky sucky long time.

I said "for love" not for "for lub"

I thought they speak Cantonese in Hong Kong.

I thought they speak Cantonese in Hong Kong.

she speaks both

Also
Before the 1997 handover, most local schools in Hong Kong officially used English as the medium of instruction, but in practice also taught in Cantonese. Mandarin, also known as Putonghua, was introduced in schools in the 1980s and only became a core part of the curriculum in 1998.
Currently about 70 percent of Hong Kong’s primary schools use Mandarin as the language of instruction and there have even been reports of videos being used in classrooms that demonize Cantonese and promote Mandarin.

My girlfriend is a Spanish teacher from Peru. So, I learn from her.

That is what I like about teachers...if you do something wrong they make you do it again

Sign language Try it

What?

she speaks both

Also
Before the 1997 handover, most local schools in Hong Kong officially used English as the medium of instruction, but in practice also taught in Cantonese. Mandarin, also known as Putonghua, was introduced in schools in the 1980s and only became a core part of the curriculum in 1998.
Currently about 70 percent of Hong Kong’s primary schools use Mandarin as the language of instruction and there have even been reports of videos being used in classrooms that demonize Cantonese and promote Mandarin.

That is what I like about teachers...if you do something wrong they make you do it again

What?
it was a joke

Why bother if her English is fine? It isn't an easy language to learn.

Back