Leah Shutkever is a Fit Competitive Eater.

well, at least we know she swallows

giphy.gif

No they don't. I have easily eaten 8,000 calories in one sitting and didn't even have a problem digesting the food. Michael Phelps is known for eating well over 10,000 calories consistently.

You can train the body to do many incredible things.

Phelps doesn't eat 10 thousand in one sitting he eats multiple meals through out the day

What happened to her face?
LOL she got a rough face for sure a true but her face.

She has that ugly face that belongs on a hair fat Arab or Mexican woman who sells food on the sidewalk those Roma gypsies, with the hairy mole on the face, but her body is that of a fit young woman, I bet her natural body is like a rolly polly she takes some supplements to burn fat for sure she is taking shit to make her lean her face doesn't match the body at all and its bloated.

I would competitively eat her.

Phelps doesn't eat 10 thousand in one sitting he eats multiple meals through out the day
You're just talking crap. His breakfast consists of easily 6,000-8,000 calories.

I've easily eaten 8,000 calories no problem.

Go ahead and post some proof these people cannot eat 10,000 calories without throwing up.

It's your opinion they throw up, not a fact.

I think one of the requirements of reading this thread is that you should have to throw up.
who's with me?

Braaaaaaappppp!

You're just talking crap. His breakfast consists of easily 6,000-8,000 calories.

I've easily eaten 8,000 calories no problem.

Go ahead and post some proof these people cannot eat 10,000 calories without throwing up.

It's your opinion they throw up, not a fact.

Dude what did you eat that was 8 thousand calories no problem?

Phelps is not eating 6 to 8 thousand in one sitting man his breakfast was like 3,500 to 4000 calories.

That Phelps' diet in full
Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelette. One bowl of grain. Three slices of French toast topped. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread, plus energy drinks that supply him with another 1,000 calories.

Dinner: One pound of pasta, an entire pizza and even more energy drinks.

Bodybuilders claim they never use steroids, but they use them

Competitive eaters are throwing up or taking some laxatives but its like an unwritten rule to pretend like they don't

they don't throw up immediate after competition but many will do it in their room or take a laxative

you know how hard that is on your digestive system? people can die from blockages of the small intestine.

Phelps is not eating 6 to 8 thousand in one sitting man his breakfast was like 3,500 to 4000 calories.

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelette. One bowl of grain. Three slices of French toast topped. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread, plus energy drinks that supply him with another 1,000 calories.

Competitive eaters are throwing up or taking some laxatives but its like an unwritten rule to pretend like they don't

they don't throw up immediate after competition but many will do it in their room or take a laxative

you know how hard that is on your digestive system? people can die from blockages of the small intestine.
Lol. His breakfast was his biggest meal of the day, by far. Do the math 12,000 in a day. His biggest meal wasn't less than 4,000 calories.

The pound of pasta he ate at lunch is filled with water. That meal is maybe 2,500 calories., drinks included.

It's easy for me to blow you off because I have experience eating big. And I never had problems.

The 8,000 calories I would eat at a restaurant for my cheat meal. All in including 4 cokes was about 8,000.

Appetizer = oversize plate of chicken tenders with ranch and barbecue sauce 2,600 calories.

Dinner = double cheeseburger with onion rings and another side like baked beans 2,800 calories.

Dessert = triple fudge (icecream) served on a huge brownie is 2,100 calories.

4 cokes = 500 calories.

Not only did I eat this much I did it weekly.

My dinner on non cheat days was 4 1/2 pounds of pasta with red and green peppers and store bought sauce.

And I'd usually go to bed hungry o_O

And before you doubt me I was an endurance athlete.

Regular days 2-3 hours training
Heavy days 3-5 hours training.

Lol. His breakfast was his biggest meal of the day, by far. Do the math 12,000 in a day. His biggest meal wasn't less than 4,000 calories.

The pound of pasta he ate at lunch is filled with water. That meal is maybe 2,500 calories., drinks included.

It's easy for me to blow you off because I have experience eating big. And I never had problems.

The 8,000 calories I would eat at a restaurant for my cheat meal. All in including 4 cokes was about 8,000.

Appetizer = oversize plate of chicken tenders with ranch and barbecue sauce 2,600 calories.

Dinner = double cheeseburger with onion rings and another side like baked beans 2,800 calories.

Dessert = triple fudge (icecream) served on a huge brownie is 2,100 calories.

4 cokes = 500 calories.

Not only did I eat this much I did it weekly.

My dinner on non cheat days was 4 1/2 pounds of pasta with red and green peppers and store bought sauce.

And I'd usually go to bed hungry o_O

how old are you?

I got ragged on here because I ate 3,500 calories in one day and never put on much weight people thought I was eating a lot

I doubt you are eating weekly like that, also Phelps eats like that because he is super active, I know a guy who ate a lot but was a distance runner he burned calories like mad

a stagnant person is not going to eat like that and be okay with it, sedentary and eating that much in one day is a death sentence.

4 and half pounds of pasta before bed? internal suffocation waiting to happen

Back