• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

League of Legends, v12: Elementz, You absolutely suck!

So how long do we have to wait till games start going again? as in summer season

urgot was picked a lot this tournament and won once or twice because of top lane carries. Bang can carry, just on a real carry. Urgot is not a carry and gnar is not a carry.

seh6p.gif

To make matters worse for scarzi, urgot was top priority pick in many of the matches. It's not like yellowpete squeezing in a urgot game at the end of a season.

still sucks. Requires carry top or fails.

Well it has work more than it hasnt, and its been banned/first picked so I dont really see the trend in your favor. HOWEVER I also... dislike... Watching urgot play.
Just looking back at the FNC - SKT and the finals, it was banned or picked every game. And it won with both gnar and rumble. Is rumble considered a carry this Days and not just a Walking ult?

rumble can carry ez. Q on overheat is no joke. PLus the support urgot can hold someone in place on the ult.

If Trick2g goes to CLG, I bet they get relegated next split.

I don't think he'll play for them, maybe stream under their names

Yeah he is not challenger talent. I've se n him stream ranked fives and get smashed.

He does show how to gain MMR from the jungle in soloq though

If Trick2g goes to CLG, I bet they get relegated next split.

It's obvious he's not joining as a player... Hotshot has dome some retarded stuff but come on. Trick can barely hold Master tier (I think his accounts are all D1 right now) and can only play two champions at a top level. The guy understands a lot about the game but his mechanics are pretty below his peers.

Either he's joining as a streamer under the CLG banner (TSM does the same thing, they keep high profile streamers like Oddone and Nightblue to bring in money and fulfill their Twitch contract) or as a coach. Maybe both.

almost time for a new thread.
btw im so toxic still, i got demoted to burronz 2.

Back