Lazy Days

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do you ever say to yourself, "Screw it. I'm not doing anything today.", and just veg and relax?

Today is one of those days for me. I've been pretty much busy for a chunk of the day, if not the entire day, for the last two weeks straight. I'm not doing crap today. Anyone else joining me today?

Too late, I already hit the gym hard. But sometimes I do nothing as well, after the gym off course.

Last edited:
That's my normal setting.
Not a good default mode imo
<1>

what would be involved in doing nothing ? full day in bed or on the sofa watching tv or gaming ?

Those days are important for everyone to have. We have ample opportunity to rest our bodies, but when do we get to rest our Minds?

Yes, but they rarely come pre-planned as an entire day. They just happen for me if I happen to have a day with no obligations that I want to use to get other things done around my house but my physical, mental, and emotional capacities are like "heh, nope" and I end up not doing anything.

Way ahead of you my good man.. started off the morning with a terrible nightmare to wake upto .. then thunderous rain, then UFC and that was a complete joke.. so I just gave up after that..

"A Little Song, A Little Dance, A Little Seltzer Down My Pants."

<GinJuice>

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything..

in a state of bliss
this feeling I can't dismiss
in bed as I piss

giphy.gif

Those days are important for everyone to have. We have ample opportunity to rest our bodies, but when do we get to rest our Minds?

I need work to escape boredom. Otherwise forcing myself to be lazy is fucked.

Not these days. I have a toddler. There is no sitting down and relaxing with them.

Cant do it, feel like shit. But if I go to the gym or something physical then it gets rid of that ADHD feeling like I wanna spaz out and rest of the day can be lazy.

My chill time is very important to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back