Lawler vs Hendricks III will be the Greatest Trilogy In UFC History

lilwayne209**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It's going to have a starving johnny hendricks, who let his belt slip away from him again, against a Ruthless aggression known as robbie lawler, who didn't get a chance to to finish hendricks in the last round of their astronomic fight, going at it again. Pride, legacy and ufc title will be on the line live on April 25th 10:00 pm EST. Ladies and Gentlemen, Be prepared to witness the greatest trilogy in UFC History

crop1_Johny-Hendricks-Robbie-Lawler-UFC-171-face-off.jpg

It could have been if they would have stretched it out.

Even my favorite meal gets old if I have to eat it 3 times in a row.

I petition for a 7 rounder in their 3rd and last fight.

I hope its a draw so we can have part 4....that's the fight people want.

i am very interested in the fight, but for the "the greatest trilogy in UFC History", a lot of of people seem to be complaining about it.

It's too late it can't be the greatest triliogy. the second fight has eliminated it from that running, Any trillogy with 3 GREAT fights has to be better.

JDS vs Cain
GSP vs Huges

However, It has the potential to match the frankie edgar vs BJ penn Trillogy with 2 great fights even if one is meaningless that no one is really asking for it.

I hate this decision. Hendricks is 1-2 in his last 3 fights yet he is fighting in his forth consecutive title fight??!! And the second Lawler Hendricks fight was not very entertaining.

Rory has blown out his last two opponents including Woodley who would have gotten a title shot if he had beat Rory.

People who say Lawler beat Rory and that somehow disqualifies Rory from a title shot are ignoring how much Rory has improved since the Lawler fight and that Rory was winning the fight until Lawler tagged him.

A guy who is 1-2 in his last three fights should not be in his fourth consecutive title fight. Period! Worst decision I have seen from the UFC in a long time. I was looking forward to the Rory fight far more than this one.

It's too late it can't be the greatest triliogy. the second fight has eliminated it from that running, Any trillogy with 3 GREAT fights has to be better.

JDS vs Cain
GSP vs Huges

However, It has the potential to match the frankie edgar vs BJ penn Trillogy with 2 great fights and one Meaningless one that no one is really asking for.

JDS vs Cain was three completely lop-sided bouts. Hendricks-Lawler will be better, based on the first fight alone.

Still, this is really disappointing match-making.

Seen it twice already, dont care to see it again. Wont buy, wont watch, honestly dont care, and I watch almost every fight.

I reckon:

Hendricks v Lawler
Benson v Edgar

on the same card ... Can't wait for this one!

given the excitement of the last fight, this trilogy is just behind the ufc andre arlovski and timmeh sylvia trilogy in terms of my favourite nail biters.

It could have been if they would have stretched it out.

Even my favorite meal gets old if I have to eat it 3 times in a row.

Especially if the second time it was left out in the sun, the mayonnaise spoiled and it gave you terrible stomach cramps.

given the excitement of the last fight, this trilogy is just behind the ufc andre arlovski and timmeh sylvia trilogy in terms of my favourite nail biters.

Good comparison. He only trilogy that might have been less exciting than this one. The difference is there were no other contenders at HW. WW has Rory, Lombard, and many other contenders who would be far more intriguing than Lawler Hendricks III. Lawler Hendricks II SUCKED. WTF UFC ?

No. Those were two of the most boring fights of 2014. They were wars but they should've ended earlier.

If there is a good finish, then maybe. Another close decision and there's still no closure.

Back