• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

Has she been arrested for pulling that titty out yet?

Every time a prominent conservative dies, you guys openly celebrate it.

Do I? Ever?

When someone reported the death of Ashli Babbitt and some laughed I immediately called them out, because she's a human being.

Do I? Ever?

When someone reported the death of Ashli Babbitt and some laughed I immediately called them out, because she's a human being.

But you want to see Lauren Boebert beaten to a pulp for kissing her boyfriend.

the ones that affirm their child's mental illness and send them to a therapist/doc where they're put on a path to genital mutilation and being a meds patient for the rest of their life.

and long before any get their crotch cut up, they get chemically castrated with puberty blockers and or have double mastectomies in their early teens.
Again you have no idea what you’re talking about and you have no interest in the care and outcomes of the treatments. You guys make that 100% clear that your only objective is to make sure they don’t get treatment. Not that they actually have a quality life.

your side should stop taking about it 24/7 and stop trying to stuff half naked twerking trannies in front of kindergarters and in women's locker rooms.

Compare how many times I mentioned them in here vs you.

puberty is not a medical condition. almost 90% of dysphoric children who were left alone to live a normal life stopped having symptoms in their late teens and early 20s. puberty cured them. enough with the insanity and propaganda.

Source?

how did this go from lauren boebert and her new boytoy groping each other and vaping inside of a public venue all the way to the chud brigrade crying on some more with their tranny fixations?

I've been on Sherdog a very long time and I've been a consistent pacifist the entire time. I have never supported any kind of violence.

If I say it was a joke because I was thinking the thought of them kickboxing their way out of there was funny, that's what it was.
Sounds like you are trying to incite people to beat up women to me. That’s how you’d spin it if someone said something like you have to fight like hell in some other thread

Sounds like you are trying to incite people to beat up women to me. That’s how you’d spin it if someone said something like you have to fight like hell in some other thread

Sounds like you're driven by partisanship. Winning over truth.

how did this go from lauren boebert and her new boytoy groping each other and vaping inside of a public venue all the way to the chud brigrade crying on some more with their tranny fixations?

Because they can't get dick out of their heads... or mouths probably.

Back