Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

Never heard of her before so I just read up on her bio on Wikipedia. Mother of four, first child at 18, married at 19, recently filed for divorce in May after 16 years of marriage. So obviously the guy she’s fooling around with is a new boyfriend (or fuck buddy). It’s kind of funny, she’s actually living up to that stereotype of the girl that gets married and knocked up too young and doesn’t “get it out of their system” so when they’re back on the market in their late 30s or 40s they become total horny freaks. Nice.

People are mad she is doing what other normal people do. The horror.

People who do this kind of shit are either teenagers, or garbage people. It's pretty clear which category she falls into. I've known quite a few over the years, and they're annoying but fun to hang out with sometimes. They shouldn't elected to pass the laws in this country.

They aren't just full of shit, they ARE shit. There's no part of them that isn't shit. And not rich, earthy shit you can use to grow crops, they're putrid little rat shits full of acid and spite.
1de26ccd-f1fa-4bf1-9350-97956ddcccb6_text.gif

I don't really care for her at all, but I don't see any kids anywhere near them getting exposed to anything. In fact, if not for this video, no one would know this even happened.
How far from children do you need to be before it can be deemed acceptable to fondle a woman's breast and have your sausage grabbed? Is it 15ft? 25ft? 50ft?

There were kids in attendance

The MSM outlets all reported that it was over vaping, but they did her a favor by burying the lede.

You can clearly see them groping each other in the same footage.

Also, this was a musical version of Beetlejuice. There were a bunch of kids there.

She's batshit crazy, but that's a serious rack on her.

anyone-have-the-would-meme-with-text-in-high-quality-v0-r3qqinoj0qza1.jpg

What a fucking perverted sleazeball.

I wish these people weren't allowed near children.

Never heard of her before so I just read up on her bio on Wikipedia. Mother of four, first child at 18, married at 19, recently filed for divorce in May after 16 years of marriage. So obviously the guy she’s fooling around with is a new boyfriend (or fuck buddy). It’s kind of funny, she’s actually living up to that stereotype of the girl that gets married and knocked up too young and doesn’t “get it out of their system” so when they’re back on the market in their late 30s or 40s they become total horny freaks. Nice.

You missed the part when her ex husband was 24 he plead guilty to "public indecency and lewd exposure" for exposing himself to 2 underage girls in public.

Last edited:
damn so she cheated on her husband?

640a23c408f27b0018488b62

Already divorced. Looks like she's following a similar pattern though.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lau...lley-2022-7#:~:text=Rep.,in court," she wrote.

• Rep. Lauren Boebert tells her version of her husband's 2004 arrest in her new memoir.
  • He "acted like he was going to unzip his pants" in a bowling alley, but didn't expose himself, she wrote.
  • He took a plea deal "instead of fighting for his innocence in court," she wrote.
Sure Lauren...Sure.

Back