Laughing to death : Crawford straight clowns McGregor

its stupid as shit to compare mma with boxing. Mcgregor is a bum when it comes to boxing and only a gullible fanboy would buy that he has a chance.

I'm not comparing MMA to boxing. I'm comparing the two communities reaction to Conor McGregor, its almost identical.

<Goldie11>

CtuGBa6W8AAj6GW.jpg

They just.. Can't... Put things together.

That's what it feels like to me, yes. McGreogor, who I have been vocally against for a long time, came into MMA with bizarre training techniques and people stared, and they laughed, and they made fun of him for it and he proceeded to knock some teeth in, which was to my dismay. Now I'm seeing the boxing community react in the EXACT same way as the MMA community did. Its new to them, its not new to me, I've seen this before. The two sports may be different but their reaction to McGregor has been almost identical.

terence is a 1.3 million dollar fighter

Money is probably gonna wreck Conor, but, like, I can't help but think the Leprechaun might pull it off. He's got that lightning quick left, and seems to have that rare precision/timing thing that most don't have.

I know its Floyd. The best boxer of this generation. I've been watching fights for a long time, and this would go down as an all time upset. But just don't be surprised if it happens.

I don't bet, but I'm thinking of laying a couple hundred on McG just in case it actually does happen.

That's what it feels like to me, yes. McGreogor, who I have been vocally against for a long time, came into MMA with bizarre training techniques and people stared, and they laughed, and they made fun of him for it and he proceeded to knock some teeth in, which was to my dismay. Now I'm seeing the boxing community react in the EXACT same way as the MMA community did. Its new to them, its not new to me, I've seen this before. The two sports may be different but their reaction to McGregor has been almost identical.

Well, firstly, kudos to you for being a sensible person and seeing things with a clear eye.
To be fair to the boxing community, they aren't really aware... While we take all forms of martial Arts into consideration, they simply want to stick to... Boxing.
Nothing wrong with that, I think. But its why the likes of Lomachenko is destroying right now. Just a tad bit of open mindedness can give you an overwhelming edge against your competition.
I don't know if you're aware of his training, but it's something no other boxer does. Hence, no boxer seems to be able to comprehend. But Lomachenko humbly climbed the ranks and destroyed his opponents without a single insult hurled... Hence, his training isn't insulted, but taken into consideration.
If you ever train with a proper boxing coach, he'd want nothing short of text book training, technique, and etc. Now that they see McGregor doing his touch butt, for the first time, they can't resist.

We mock, ridicule, and resist what we don't understand... Until someone is brave enough to show the world what they've been missing.

But until then, the hate will remain strong.

McGregor vs Mayweather is prophecy.

You have to have a really simple mind to find that funny...

Well, firstly, kudos to you for being a sensible person and seeing things with a clear eye.
To be fair to the boxing community, they aren't really aware... While we take all forms of martial Arts into consideration, they simply want to stick to... Boxing.
Nothing wrong with that, I think. But its why the likes of Lomachenko is destroying right now. Just a tad bit of open mindedness can give you an overwhelming edge against your competition.
I don't know if you're aware of his training, but it's something no other boxer does. Hence, no boxer seems to be able to comprehend. But Lomachenko humbly climbed the ranks and destroyed his opponents without a single insult hurled... Hence, his training isn't insulted, but taken into consideration.
If you ever train with a proper boxing coach, he'd want nothing short of text book training, technique, and etc. Now that they see McGregor doing his touch butt, for the first time, they can't resist.

We mock, ridicule, and resist what we don't understand... Until someone is brave enough to show the world what they've been missing.

But until then, the hate will remain strong.

McGregor vs Mayweather is prophecy.

You are describing precisely what it is that I think about this situation and if anything boxing's reaction to McGregor has been met with even more ridicule than he received from the MMA community. At least it feels that way. Every boxing professional, pundit, fan, and media member that I have seen is absolutely dead set on the idea that McGregor will not so much as touch Floyd. He's trolling the shit out of them all with his words and also this leak of Pauli Malignaggi getting squared in the face. I'm not saying McGregor beats the greatest boxer of this era but I'm thinking the odds of him winning are just a bit higher than the 0% chance the boxing community gives him.

These guys can laugh all they want but really its Conor that has pretty much already clowned the whole sport of boxing in a way. The fact that a mma fighter......not a boxer is participating in what is said to be the biggest "boxing" fight in the sports history just shows that. They can't get a boxer to do this?? They had to pull a fighter from mma. A guy who 4 years ago was on the prelims?? Well look at Conor now....Crawford can laugh all he wats but he will never be part of a fight this big.

This shit is not the biggest fight in boxing history. It is the biggest PPV seller. I hate when people like Schaub keep saying that.

Who? This guy?

belts.jpg

2 weight world champ, best light welterweight in the world and ranked as the 3rd p4p best in the world. Undefeated (something Conor isn't) at 31-0 too.

Wasn't Paulie a 2 weight world champ also LUL

Everyone reacts in the same way because it IS dumb
<{nope}>

Its not dumb if it works for him. If he believes it loosens him up and helps him then it is what it is.
he BELIEVES...

he also believes he's the best fighter and ducks edgar, Khabin and Ferguson at the same time
<36>

Back