Media Latifi looking wide as heck

Black Beast just won over Blagoy Ivanov, who's a tougher and better figher than Latifi, so I thin he'll lose. But I'm not 100% sure because he's good enough to do something to get the win.

Latifi is a tank. I think this move to HW will help his gas tank.
I've got an AV bet on him.
War Ilir!

Latifi might easily wrestlehump Lewis to a W.

What's Manuwa doing with him in briefs and gloves? Does he have a fight scheduled already?
Manuwa recently said he wants to fight again. AKA wants the same CTE Aaron Hernandez had.

I'm a Latifi supporter and will root for him but seriously, the guy is as wide as he's tall and he'd do A LOT better cutting down to MW instead of facing guys three toimes his size. He'll probably look good for a couple of minutes against BB but Latifi will gas taking the bigger guy down and will sadly end up getting KTFO.

As long as it's an entertaining fight, that's all I care about. Latifi looking like he's spent a lotta time lifting in the gym. If he can get Lewis down.....like DC did.....gonna be a long night for Lewis.

As long as it's an entertaining fight, that's all I care about. Latifi looking like he's spent a lotta time lifting in the gym. If he can get Lewis down.....like DC did.....gonna be a long night for Lewis.
I'm pretty confident Lewis will be able to get up if he gets taken down with his size & strength. He is pretty good at that.

Always wanted to see Latifi vs Cormier just for the comedy of two tree stumps battling it out to see who’s the tougher tree stump

Did you catch Cormier vs. Nelson? To my eyes, that was much more symmetrical than the match you're proposing.

Latifi has bad gassing problems at LHW, I can only imagine what he is gonna be like at HW lol. 2 minutes in the tank? or less

He's getting too wide. He must be stopped.

IQUMc8j.png

The weightcut must of gotten too much for him cuz I dont see a single fucking reason he should be at hw. No matter how big he gets, I think he will always be undersized at hw.

Three pages and i'm the first one to come up with THE legendary picture of Latifi?
DW2FL0qVMAEHABM.jpg

Latifi going to put Lewis into the shadow realm ala Ice Cold/Bueno. Wait for it.

Both look like they don't want their picture being taken

The black guy looks sad that his picture is being taken. Latifi looks surprised that his picture was being taken. Like the photographer said "1, cheese!" & took the picture.

Back