Latifi calls out Maldonado for Dublin card

People call out Maldonado because he makes the fight exciting for the fans and is generally easy to beat.

I thought the title would read

"Latifi calls out Maldonado for being an easy fight"... Or so he thinks.. Sure why not, let's what this fight

I like it. I hope they can put this together. Both exciting 50/50 kind of guys. I could see this going either way but I'd favor Latifi.

Maldonado vs Latifi in Brazil 7 november is the great for both.

Love this bout if happen.

Call out makes sense - most of the top 10 would be a step too far or are already booked, so really hes looking at Shogun, Cummins, Lil Nog or Maldonado. Not saying he'd definitely lose, but out of those fights the only one I'd be very confident picking him to win is the Maldonado fight. IMO Latifi should have a very solid chance of winning with his wrestling and submissions, and can earn a better call out from there - the others pose a higher risk.

Inc this, max 3 more fights til a title shot. War Latifi!

Call out makes sense - most of the top 10 would be a step too far or are already booked, so really hes looking at Shogun, Cummins, Lil Nog or Maldonado. Not saying he'd definitely lose, but out of those fights the only one I'd be very confident picking him to win is the Maldonado fight. IMO Latifi should have a very solid chance of winning with his wrestling and submissions, and can earn a better call out from there - the others pose a higher risk.

Inc this, max 3 more fights til a title shot. War Latifi!

LOL Latifi easily beats Shogun, Lil Nog or Maldonado. Cummins is the only one that would give him some trouble

LOL Latifi easily beats Shogun, Lil Nog or Maldonado. Cummins is the only one that would give him some trouble

I do think Latifi would have success against Not and Shogun, but I also think they pose more of a threat than Maldonado when it comes to both power and ground game. With Maldonado I could see it being Latifi's fight to lose, rather than needing to step up his game to win against the others.

I'd definitely watch any of the fights though!

I do think Latifi would have success against Not and Shogun, but I also think they pose more of a threat than Maldonado when it comes to both power and ground game. With Maldonado I could see it being Latifi's fight to lose, rather than needing to step up his game to win against the others.

I'd definitely watch any of the fights though!

Nah dude Shogun and Lil Nog are pretty much done at this point in their career. Latifi easily dismantles them

Smart move by Latifi. Latifi's obvious weakness is people who keep him on the outside with just jabs like Mousasi pointed out in his very first UFC fight. Asking for Brawldonado makes sense then.

Perfect fight for both. Latifi can win if he sticks to wrestling or goes for a neck-crank from hell like against Diabate.

Such class; let's call out a 35 year old boxer that I can take down, that lost his last fight.
He had big words about moving towards the belt; give him Lawlor or Cummins.

Not only was it Maldonado who mentioned that he wanted to fight Latifi first, it was already pointed out in the thread before your post.

Not only was it Maldonado who mentioned that he wanted to fight Latifi first, it was already pointed out in the thread before your post.

Well, Maldonado named 7 other fighters too, so I guess he just wants to fight. Latifi should concentrate on bigger fights, not looking for easy wins if he wants to move up the ladder. Or is this mentioned before as well?

Back