News Latest PFL pay show fighters making as little 3k

Is Jake Paul's fighter pay help involved here ?

Loughnane and Movlid being on 50K/50K is atrocious those are your companies two most recent champions. Did Shane Burgos ever say what the PFL was paying him per fight? In interviews he made it seem like he couldn't turn it down even if wanted to.

Can't believe Impa is only getting paid 8k/8k. That's just fucking crazy.

100%

Paying 8k/8k to a 13-3 fighter that is 3-0 in your promotion is a really bad look. It certainly doesn't make me view them as a real competitor to the UFC or Bellator.

I'm surprised they get paid that much what do you expect it's the pfl and the Francis signing isn't going to do anything for them his hyped died when he lost to stipe and lewis also he didn't even finish gane. I feel like he wouldve retired or left anyways after jones beat him if they fought

I guess if they have to pay a million dollars to every season champ, gotta cut costs somewhere. I don't know how much revenue they bring in per event, so not sure how much they could bump pay

It can be worse. I saw Nikita Kulshin said that LFA paid him 700 (I don’t remember but I think it was 740) $ to show and same to win.

I'm surprised they get paid that much what do you expect it's the pfl and the Francis signing isn't going to do anything for them his hyped died when he lost to stipe and lewis also he didn't even finish gane. I feel like he wouldve retired or left anyways after jones beat him if they fought

Did you really need to make a new account just to shill for the UFC? Thanks for joining.

Back