Maybe it's a mid mid life crisis
Wr5MJC7.png

My whole life I wrote 2s like this

View attachment 718995

But now new I catch myself doing this like all the time

View attachment 718997

Maybe it's a mid mid life crisis

No loops accordingly suppose to be more fact and number based;
But my take is there’s something more...

At first glance the first 2 looks normal, just your average 2... Business as as usual; but look closer looks a bit off or obtuse, as if it’s timid or in denial.

Second 2 looks Like it’s mighty upset with pent up shit. Like it’s getting ready to strike or hit something.

Think u are going through that them there stages of the griefs.
images

That's funny, I used to write 8 like this
8.png

Now I write S then cross it with /. Like this
S.png

Can't think of any funny reason. Maybe I'm slowly dying.

Let’s see
I’m still in bed because of drinking . I had pizza party last night . I will probably get up and eat more pizza . I had salad with it . Cats here with me

You went from writing the letter 'Z' to an actual 2. Congrats on becoming human.

Jk. Its probably aids killing your brain.

I just want to know what idiot decided to make capital i and lowercase L the same character on the keyboard

It’s a natural progression for a shooper. As you gain more experience with the shoop, you will eventually forget how to write.

It's like those guys who get a head injury, then suddenly they start drawing or painting masterpieces when they drew like shit before. Or those organ transplant recipients who acquire the skills or preferences of the donors.

I like to make vampire 7s

@One MMA Fan knows what I'm talking about

View attachment 719003

You know, back when I was younger I would write my 7’s like this, with a line through it.
Hand_written_7.png

It was in third or fourth grade my teacher and her TA asked me, what is this? I was like it is a 7... They were like oh okay... Years later when I thought about it, I wonder if they thought I was drawing a swastika.

It's probably due to the fact that you are becoming loopy. Either that or you are circling the drain...get it???? Cuz circles.

Back