Late night HBO cards tonight.

Better round for Rosa.

58-55 del valle

This is the same card that is on the Latino channel

Kenny Bayless has had enough.

Yep. Cotto is better. Fresher. Closer to prime.

I think Sergio takes him by Cotto quitting in the 11th. I think Sergio is gonna break him up and make Cotto quit.

I am a fan of both guys and thinks Cotto is a great fight but i see Sergio fusrating Cotto by not ingaguing and just picking him apart.

I think this is a hard fight to score.

Del Valle came on late but I think Rosa controlled the round.

9-9 round with the point deduction

67-64 Del valle

I got this 77-73 Del Valle but could see people favoring the harder hitting Rosa in a couple of these rounds.

I turned in the 7th but both guys have landed good hard shots. Who is winning. I saw a replay of a KD.

Both have landed some real clean shots, either both guys have great chins or neither can punch that hard.

I turned in the 7th but both guys have landed good hard shots. Who is winning. I saw a replay of a KD.

I THINK Del Valle should be ahead but its a matter of workrate vs power in the early rounds.

Del Valle is landing considerably more clean punches to my eye. Rosa is landing some good power too though.

87-82 Del valle.
Won't be surprised in this one though, of the judges have it completely different. tough fight to score.

I don't know. Close rounds and i gave most of them to Del Valle. I have it wider than it probably was.

96-92 Del Valle

Back