Last One Standing

mma-wizzard

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to the site I've always wanted to chat on here but I have been caught up in Tapology and mma junkie but I have finally decided to make an account and to stare out everything I will put my game on here for people to play everyone that has payed on other sites seemed to enjoy it and id like to let you all give it a try. Join in you like. Rules are... Every UFC event you are gonna choose 3 fighters you are sure that will win their fight, and if one of the fighters you chose lost the fight then next event you have 2 picks and when you lose all your picks you are eliminated the last one standing wins. I will stop taking peole in whenever which will be UFC 207

Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Ronda Rousey [a]
Bantamweight Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Cody Garbrandt https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_207#cite_note-16
Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Welterweight Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
Welterweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Welterweight Mike Pyle vs. Alex Garcia
Flyweight Louis Smolka vs. Ray Borg
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira
Middleweight Antônio Carlos Júnior vs. Marvin Vettori
Welterweight Brandon Thatch vs. Niko Price

Wouldn't date you. Not enough periods.

WMMA
Cody
Werdum
Lineker
Neil
Tarec
Means
ADHD

Hey guys i'm new to the site I've always wanted to chat on here but I have been caught up in Tapology and mma junkie but I have finally decided to make an account and to stare out everything I will put my game on here for people to play everyone that has payed on other sites seemed to enjoy it and id like to let you all give it a try. Join in you like. Rules are... Every UFC event you are gonna choose 3 fighters you are sure that will win their fight, and if one of the fighters you chose lost the fight then next event you have 2 picks and when you lose all your picks you are eliminated the last one standing wins. I will stop taking peole in whenever which will be UFC 207

Welcome to the forum @mma-wizzard. Good idea for your game man. I like it. A bit too busy to play, but there's always the chance I change my mind.

Welcome to the forum @mma-wizzard. Good idea for your game man. I like it. A bit too busy to play, but there's always the chance I change my mind.
Appreciate that man I have always read the forums and a lot seem very knowledgeable and a lot of threads are very interesting to read.

Last edited:
Everyone has till the event starts to get their 3 picks in once the first fight starts I will stop taking people in.

Forgot I had an account on MMA Junkie. It used to be called UFC Junkie. Welcome to general population.

If I don't atleast get 10 people competition I wont bother doing this here.

Back