Last night's biggest winner was Shevchenko, biggest loser was Cyborg

Michael Wetzel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Shevchenko is the only opponent to be competitive against Nunes recently. If she takes care of business against Pena she will have a nearly undeniable claim to a title shot. Cyborg has permanently missed out on a huge payday vs Rousey.

Makes sense. If Shevchenko defeats Nunes, then Ronda can once again give Dana a call, and tell him that she needs to get back to work. Comes back two years layer, and gets KO'd again after her #FearTheReturnAfterTheReturn campaign.

I thought Valentina vs Penne is already a title eliminator.

Cyborg loses?? He beat Ronda without fighting her. Yeah she lost a payday but he is the legit most feared woman alive now that Ronda has been exposed.

Naaa You guys must be idiots if you really thought Ronda was gonna step up to Cyborg finally. It would have been more BS and excuses.

Cyborg already lost, her positive test ensures she won't be fighting for at least a year.

I wondered if something was up when the UFC said she turned down two separate title fights at 145.

Biggest winner: Nunes

Biggest loser: Honda

pretty obvious actually

I feel that now that Nunes has defended she will not accept the fight with Valentina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back