Last Meal Request

Like this:
Book-Smoked-Salmon-Eggs-Benedict.jpg

cheesy-leftover-mashed-potato-pancakes-recipe-1.jpg

That'll do, Mr Hangman. That'll do.

It's your last meal. What do you order?

It can be delivered hot from anywhere in the world, it has to be an amount that you would be able to finish in one sitting, and it cannot be anything that could kill you.

Here are some ideas:

Why is every damn YouTube video clickbait.

I'd get every high fiber thing they make so I shit myself the second the switch is flipped.

Double whopper with cheese, two jr bacons, hardees curly fries and a large Barqs root beer.

2 gourmet tacos
1 of the finest steaks
2 lobster tails
3 huge scallops
wasabi mash potatoes
2 BLTs

and 3 slices of the finest cheesecake the world has to offer

2 McDoubles w/ extra cheese (added myself) and loaded with extra ketchup.
1 large McD's fries
Can of coke

I used to eat that many, many nights when going to law school. It would be a sentimental last meal.

They should change the last meal thing to last pussy.
Same rules apply.
Any type of pussy you want from anywhere in the world. You must be able to finish it in one “sitting” and the pussy mustn’t be able to kill you.

1 NY Strip Steak done medium rare topped with Dungeness crab
1 Lobster tail with a large tub of melted butter on the side
1 Baked russet potato with sour cream, chives, and butter
1 Pitcher of iced sweet tea
1 slice of sweet potato pie topped with vanilla ice cream
and that Cigar that I keep on top of my wristwatch collection box.

That looks delicious. Truly sushi is Japan's gift to the world. BTW I had sushi for dinner. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

dd9e2c992a18f8f5257c3c4f7f004b0f.jpg

That looks awesome. I might have to get some for the fights tomorrow if the roads are ok (snow storm tonight). The pics I posted were from someplace in Denver, but best sushi I ever had was from Mori Sushi in Los Angeles. Highly recommend it if you’re ever in town.
DC795424-7B65-4B53-9C78-7B2E2486A43D.jpeg AE500A8C-EE2F-4B94-A18E-E7265D441FB6.jpeg AD2FE8B6-9234-4FDE-A0C7-1E36DE8F7F70.jpeg A099A6DF-427D-412E-B8D1-3CBFDEF1438D.jpeg

I missed the origin of this meme. Did someone actually try to pass this off as a serious shoop at one point?
yup, it was from a P&M thread. forget the user's name, but he said something like "here he is eating a sald" or some shit hahaha

I missed the origin of this meme. Did someone actually try to pass this off as a serious shoop at one point?

It was "eating an sald." It is serious comedy, first off its an important complete disregard for spelling and grammar, I love that an. Then the creator called it a salad when its just a picture of broccoli. The real nail in the coffin though is the corner of the picture being perfectly placed on The Dragons teeth. Its right up there with Shadface, UberTS, the I Just Got Married thread and many other legendary sherdogisms.

Last meal request would be dependent on if I was allowed hallucinogens or not. At least I think dead men walking should be allowed a nice bag of liberty caps. Id go from there.

A human brain.
At least I would be taking some one with me..

Back