Last carb day

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm pigging out tonight and then trying an extremely low carb diet for fun.

6 days a week I will consume literally 0 carbs, and on Sunday I will allow myself to have 10-20g via nuts and other healthy stuff.

I'm already rail skinny but I want to see if it will help with energy levels/ emotional balance/ focus etc.

Gonna be hard as heck! Not necessarily the cravings but just the inconvenience

I'm also going to try my hardest to gain weight while doing this

I'm pigging out tonight and then trying an extremely low carb diet for fun.

6 days a week I will consume literally 0 carbs, and on Sunday I will allow myself to have 10-20g via nuts and other healthy stuff.

I'm already rail skinny but I want to see if it will help with energy levels/ emotional balance/ focus etc.

Gonna be hard as heck! Not necessarily the cravings but just the inconvenience

I'm also going to try my hardest to gain weight while doing this

honestly, if you're looking to lift your energy levels, i'd recommend doing cardio, like running or biking or swimming. pushing your body, and then the relaxation after is what gets my energy level up. but then that's just me.

honestly, if you're looking to lift your energy levels, i'd recommend doing cardio, like running or biking or swimming. pushing your body, and then the relaxation after is what gets my energy level up. but then that's just me.
I do run every now and then. I even got up to 15 miles at a time. Was trying to work my way up to ultra marathons. But lately I ALWAYS feel sore, tired, and run down. I just want to nap all day every day.

I do run every now and then. I even got up to 15 miles at a time. Was trying to work my way up to ultra marathons. But lately I ALWAYS feel sore, tired, and run down. I just want to nap all day every day.
I've heard fapping in the woods does wonders for energy levels. Have you tried that?

Keto diets make you lose water weight, which in turn makes you lose your electrolytes. You'll need electrolytes, either in pill form, or the healthy way is to eat absurd quantity of vegetables e.g. 10 cups, preferably blended in smoothies. If you don't do that, you'll get really bad symptoms and crack in no time.

try biking instead. i think it's WAY BETTER than running. running is terrible on your joints. the nice thing about biking, is that you can relax often, because when you of course pedal in spurts, you can allow the momentum to keep you going. i biked thirty miles today. trust me, i'm speaking from experience. but of course do what you feel is best for you.

Back