• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last call for the Gus bus everybody

I'd appreciate a vicious, eye swelling finger in Jons eye to start the fight. A good swift kick to the groin in The second and maybe a head butt or knee to a grounded Jones somewhere as well.

Stack up the warnings Gus and use them as tools, just like the tool you are fighting.

Rooting for Gus 100% .. I predict he'll win by decision.

Never stepped off the Gus bus! Gus takes it by decision this time. Outstrikes Jon and finishes strong this time.
Same here been on the bus for years now. Also love your avatar. That is a classic photo of James Hetfield!

I'd love to see Jones win for the shitstorm, but I think Gus wrecks him this time

IMG_0849jpeg.jpg

oof this is a tough bump <DCrying>

gus looked so bad man. the way this guy was talking i thought he was gonna be out for blood, but he was pretty passive and got pummeled after 1 good takedown. cant blame this loss on steroids, jones is simply the better fighter

Just shot my load over the GUS BUS windscreen.

Final bit of indignity for its inhabitants.

Back