Last and Final Bellator Event and Nobody Cares?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All the bellator fanboys need to check in here so we can laugh at you.

Just remember Combate Global fanboys have never been let down. Combate Global has given us over a decade of Fanboying while we're seeing promotion and their fanboys go down in flames over and over.

Come over to the truth and after laughing at you we will welcome you with open arms.

All the bellator fanboys need to check in here so we can laugh at you.

Just remember Combate Global fanboys have never been let down. Combate Global has given us over a decade of Fanboying while we're seeing promotion and their fanboys go down in flames over and over.

Come over to the truth and after laughing at you we will welcome you with open arms.
Combate has still never figured out how to stream their events to most of Europe.

Well, I would care...except I just went to my Showtime channel to watch. It's on 3 hours late because I live in Pacific time zone.

If they don't care enough to show it live to people on the west coast (who live in the area where Scott Freaking Coker comes from), then FUCK Bellator. I'm not watching that shit on 3 hour delay. Those fucking dummies did this shit to themselves by not even bothering to care about the fans.

Showtime has been doing this shit since day 1. Fuck them too. Good riddance, really. Maybe their fighters can go somewhere that actually show LIVE fights to people, no matter where they live. Fucking dummies.

I can't even watch the shit cause I'm not in U.S so hard for me to participate in the caring lol

Well, I would care...except I just went to my Showtime channel to watch. It's on 3 hours late because I live in Pacific time zone.

If they don't care enough to show it live to people on the west coast (who live in the area where Scott Freaking Coker comes from), then FUCK Bellator. I'm not watching that shit on 3 hour delay. Those fucking dummies did this shit to themselves by not even bothering to care about the fans.

Showtime has been doing this shit since day 1. Fuck them too. Good riddance, really. Maybe their fighters can go somewhere that actually show LIVE fights to people, no matter where they live. Fucking dummies.
Wait till you see the PFL production staff in action, you will dread your life and rethink life decisions

Helwani never said it was the last Bellator event, just as we know it.

The Bellator product will have changes like when UFC revamped WEC and Strikeforce after those buyouts. They still have TV and international deals they have to wait out.

Over dramatic much? Bellator continues. We wait to see if anyone loses their jobs but so far no words of any changes so best not to assume anything.

I didn't care about most of Bellators event in the past so why change now?!

You got to believe the hold up of announcing the sale has all to do with PFL's current US media outlet situation and Bellator's media outlet obligations or if they can get out of it.

Running two orgs is just a ridiculous for the PFL and accomplishes nothing.

Keep in mind when the UFC did it with Strikeforce it was because the Showtime/CBS media deal was paying them for those shows. It was money in the bank basically for the UFC and as soon as it was up they all came over to the UFC. I highly doubt the European media deals Bellator have are very lucrative. Really can't believe they'd be missing out on much.

You got to believe the hold up of announcing the sale has all to do with PFL's current US media outlet situation and Bellator's media outlet obligations or if they can get out of it.

Running two orgs is just a ridiculous for the PFL and accomplishes nothing.

Keep in mind when the UFC did it with Strikeforce it was because the Showtime/CBS media deal was paying them for those shows. It was money in the bank basically for the UFC and as soon as it was up they all came over to the UFC. I highly doubt the European media deals Bellator have are very lucrative. Really can't believe they'd be missing out on much.
I think they should rename Bellator to PFL Fight Nights or something like that and just hold them as regular shows with a normal title. It would help to fill the month long gaps in between PFL events where no one talks about them. The tournament winners get a title shot. Bellator guys who want to do the tournament can do them, the PFL guys who don't can go back to normal matchmaking

If you believe it's PFL, which most do, it's only a hold up if they don't announce it by the time their PPV ends. I genuinely don't know how people can know they have a PPV coming up and not see why them buying Bellator wouldn't be saved until then.

It's the most blatant "of course they'd announce it then" type of scenario. If nothing happens, then it's logical to think something is holding it up.

PFL can barely run their own mess, imagine trying to do 2 companies at the same time … not looking forward to it ….
Please give some examples. Because off the top of my head I thought PFL ran pretty smoothly for the few events I watched.

Back