Lando will have his title shot in 2017 or early 2018

i'll take some of that

hqdefault.jpg
Done deal.

Welcome.

The UFC likes money too much to let him get anywhere close to the title.
Lando is like Bruce Lee fucked a Wes Anderson movie - he is marketable. To boot, there will always be a market for the best fighter on the planet. Ronda was a shite fighter and an equally bad human being, but she got the "Ronda push".....if any actually good fighter was ever given the same push, they would be even more successful. Hogan was calling Honda "once ever.....could beat up any man....is better than most UFC men fighters....etc" long before she pulled 500K ppv's, if UFC gave that rim job to an actually good and proven fighter, can you imagine what would happen?

We need to hear from @HI SCOTT NEWMAN first. He'z a finicky cat with preferencez of his own... I cannot & will not speak for him :cool:
Lol I didnt' know you were talking about @HI SCOTT NEWMAN ! I just added a fake tag for your cat - lol.

Yeah, I won't add anyone without permission or request. That's just not groovy at all. Especially a badass poster like him.

EDIT: I've decided to keep your cat tag, though. Just too groovy to ditch.

Lando is like Bruce Lee fucked a Wes Anderson movie - he is marketable. To boot, there will always be a market for the best fighter on the planet. Ronda was a shite fighter and an equally bad human being, but she got the "Ronda push".....if any actually good fighter was ever given the same push, they would be even more successful. Hogan was calling Honda "once ever.....could beat up any man....is better than most UFC men fighters....etc" long before she pulled 500K ppv's, if UFC gave that rim job to an actually good and proven fighter, can you imagine what would happen?
I get that you don't like Ronda, but saying she was a shit fighter just makes you sound delusional.

Lol I didnt' know you were talking about @HI SCOTT NEWMAN ! I just added a fake tag for your cat - lol.

Yeah, I won't add anyone without permission or request. That's just not groovy at all. Especially a badass poster like him.

EDIT: I've decided to keep your cat tag, though. Just too groovy to ditch.

Nice! If you getting a list going... here'z what my

"Groovy Bat Signal"

looks like at the moment. (it's alphabetized too mother f*ckerz!)

@Air Lats @BC @DS7 @Haj01 @James Baller @Loko3 @NationWideNinja @NightwingBJJ @Rex Kwon Do @Sgt Smith @sirmorbach @Skirm @Soul On Ice @thatKid @Toco @2GunTommy

I get that you don't like Ronda, but saying she was a shit fighter just makes you sound delusional.
Hyperbole, mon frere.

I don't think it's disputable atp, to claim she was not a complete fighter, was not a P4P great and that women can't compete with men. Point is, she was a totally unproven commodity, a big fish in a small pond and marketed as otherwise. Lando is proven and proven everyday in the gym against the best fighters in the world. As a result of trying to artificially engineer a commodity, it blew up in the UFC's face. Then again, I thought we learned this lesson when Matt Hughes caved in Royce's face and made him look like an amateur.

Is this the new trend in sherdog. See a exciting fighter with a flashy ko or a flashy personality and hype him up as the next coming of Jesus. Hoping he actually live up to the hype and be like hey I was a super fan from the start.

Lando a decent fighter and I hope he does well but I think hyping him up like that other guy, platinum perry, does him no good.

Is this the new trend in sherdog. See a exciting fighter with a flashy ko or a flashy personality and hype him up as the next coming of Jesus. Hoping he actually live up to the hype and be like hey I was a super fan from the start.

Lando a decent fighter and I hope he does well but I think hyping him up like that other guy, platinum perry, does him no good.
watch rda vs ferguson and no camp lando vs ferguson. tell me he's not a real deal?

Hyperbole, mon frere.

I don't think it's disputable atp, to claim she was not a complete fighter, was not a P4P great and that women can't compete with men. Point is, she was a totally unproven commodity, a big fish in a small pond and marketed as otherwise. Lando is proven and proven everyday in the gym against the best fighters in the world. As a result of trying to artificially engineer a commodity, it blew up in the UFC's face. Then again, I thought we learned this lesson when Matt Hughes caved in Royce's face and made him look like an amateur.
So many annoying fanatics regarding Ronda it's hard to make distinctions.

thanks for adding

Lord Lando bless and save our poor souls

Back