Lando Vannata

andmcq

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has this guy dropped off the face of the Earth?

hes yair rodriguez tier

just another Sherdog ...

source.gif

After debut, busy eatn humble pie.

His career is already toast. In his short UFC careers he already taken multiple life altering ass kickings.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can rejoice in what they claim to be an exciting fighter not living up to their potential. Surely as a fan we all want to see the best talent..

i know he looks 32 but he's only 25, probably working on his kills instead of being active after taking so much beatings, it's the smart thing to do

Never ceases to amaze me how people can rejoice in what they claim to be an exciting fighter not living up to their potential. Surely as a fan we all want to see the best talent..
isn't that Mike Perry at your av?

Won like one fight out of four or something.

Exciting, unpredictable, if somewhat reckless. I will watch him fight win, lose, or draw.

Still have high hopes for the guy. He has crazy natural talent. That dude nearly finished Tony Ferguson on a short notice UFC debut. Plus he's only like 25 years old.

Right? Both these guys disappeared from conversation after they lost to established guys
i loved that edgar yair fight, im a huge frankie fan and a buncha noobs really thought yair was gonna kick his ass and knock him out lol......he made a name for himself off of beating bj penn in 2017 and thought he was ready for the answer

boy was he wrong

That fight vs. Ferguson is a perfect illustration of why established fighters should never get trashed for refusing to accept some random short-notice change of opponent.

If that were a ref other than McCarthy, that fight might have been waved off after that knee face-planted Ferguson.

All the work that Tony put in on his streak would have been in the fucking toilet.

Still have high hopes for the guy. He has crazy natural talent. That dude nearly finished Tony Ferguson on a short notice UFC debut. Plus he's only like 25 years old.

A few things are holding him back from crossing that elite bridge imo.

Limited training partners that are as good or better than him. Cub is the best training partner he has at his main camp. Cub is great but you got to have versatility.

And he always preaches self expression in fighting and how he doesn't always do everything right bc he is just being himself, that's good for being happy with who you are as a fighter, but you have to crack down on technique and strategy if you want to be world class.

He seems to choose a fun career over an overly competitive one. Competitive guy none the less though.

Every right he has been in so far has had an OTN award. 5 straight. That has to be some kind of UFC record.
He had 4 UFC fights so far.

Frank Camacho had 3, all got FOTNs, he could catch Lando record of 4 fights and 4 bonuses in his next one (1 was POTN, not FOTN just saying)

He had 4 UFC fights so far.

Frank Camacho had 3, all got FOTNs, he could catch Lando record of 4 fights and 4 bonuses in his next one (1 was POTN, not FOTN just saying)

My bad youre right. 4 straight.

Who is Camacho scheduled to fight next?

Edit. Nate had 6 in a row that is nuts. Robinson, Pellegrino, Neer, Guida, Joe Daddy, Guillard.

My bad youre right. 4 straight.

Who is Camacho scheduled to fight next?
No one for now, he called out Diego Sanchez and Marco Polo Reyes if i remember well. Reyes has 2 bonuses so far (1 FOTN and 1 POTN) and would be coming of that KO over Matt Frevola. I hope they make it, Camacho-Reyes is guaranted fun 100%. Sanchez would be concussion guaranted, not fun..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back