Lando Vannata vs David Teymur added to UFC 209

Who wins?

• Total voters
Good match up but Lando deserves a higher ranked guy. Oh well. Should be fun.

Groove RD1 (T)KO

Wonder if Teymur is gonna call Sage out again if he beats Lando? lol

Conor would knock Lando out with one hand tied behind his back

Glad to see Lando back in action.

Good scrap for him though as mentioned not the step up many felt he deserved.

Nice, but can this hype just die down.. it's getting out of hand.
Sure, man, for you I'll stop speaking my mind and disengage from my little band of groovy-assed brothers.

<5>

They're gonna keep giving this guy quick turnarounds like Platinum, and it may end up just like Platibum.

They're gonna keep giving this guy quick turnarounds like Platinum, and it may end up just like Platibum.
what? Lando was finished in his UFC debut, Perry won 2 by finish then lost a decision

you're really blowing the Perry-Jouban fight way out of proportion, and of course now you've derailed yet another thread with an unoriginal insult levelled at a fighter that has nothing to do with this thread because he's a welterweight and not a lightweight manlet.

Platibum?
Wasn't it you who I saw giving 360degree spinning reach-arounds to celebrate a good close shave?

The only thing Lando might wind up with (like PMP) is a growing Legion of the finest fans known to man, if he keeps appeasing the JBG.

Temur is going to knock him the fuck out

Lando can be the future if his management picks his fights right

Platibum?
Wasn't it you who I saw giving 360degree spinning reach-arounds to celebrate a good close shave?

The only thing Lando might wind up with (like PMP) is a growing Legion of the finest fans known to man, if he keeps appeasing the JBG.
tell me more, tell me more, like does he drive a car?

This is quite a good fight. Think both guys are good prospects and very exciting to watch. My guess is Lando takes this but can't help but feel like Teymur may give him some rough moments with his striking.

Official fight card
  • Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson
  • Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson
  • Heavyweight Alistair Overeem vs. Mark Hunt
  • Lightweight Lando Vannata vs. David Teymur
  • Featherweight Darren Elkins vs. Mirsad Bektić
  • Heavyweight Todd Duffee vs. Mark Godbeer
  • Light Heavyweight Paul Craig vs. Tyson Pedro

tumblr_m841wnm1Po1rrb46o.gif

Back