Lance Armstrong Doc on ESPN?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm posting this here and not in the sports subforum because it actually wasn't that much about sports exactly. It was more about Lance's life and him getting caught.

Anyhow, anyone here watch it? I thought it was pretty well done. I don't know what to think of him now. He seems to own up for what I did, but I don't know how sincere he is... and he's still pissed at Floyd Landis and losing his sponsorships. So there is still something wrong with the guy.

Like Chuck....

He just got caught!

chuck-liddell-ufc-187.jpg

I'm posting this here and not in the sports subforum because it actually wasn't that much about sports exactly. It was more about Lance's life and him getting caught.

Anyhow, anyone here watch it? I thought it was pretty well done. I don't know what to think of him now. He seems to own up for what I did, but I don't know how sincere he is... and he's still pissed at Floyd Landis and losing his sponsorships. So there is still something wrong with the guy.

He more mad that he got caught. The dude took advantage of people . Lied to gain trust from people who donated millions to his charities.

Back