Lana Del Rey- Anybody Else a Fan?

Big fan. Ride and Born to Die are two of my favorite songs to come out in the last 5 years.

Hell yeah! Lana is Awesome! Her voice has the perfect amount of seductive melancholy.

Yes, she is amazing. So many great songs.

For her last album, Art Decco is a song which i could always listen to on loop. Very addictive.

I like her music. Most of the time anyway, some of her songs are straight up lame

She's hot as fuck, I bet she's a great fuck too. I haven't listened to a ton of her music, but she has a gifted voice and a really unique voice type. Hopefully she doesn't ruin it with smoking and shit. I listen to her song Off to The Races a lot, but that's the only song of hers I have.

Let's get her number 1 fan in here,

@lamadelrey

I think the user doesn't exist anymore.

Her best album is UltraViolence.

Fucked My Way Up to the Top

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her music

She's got the eyes of shark thats been sitting on the beach dead for a week. Sunken and lifeless.

My ex used listen to her all the time, I secretly became a fan but had to hide it, I guess ill join the coming out party. She has this intro into that song ride that I could just listen to over and over.

My ex used listen to her all the time, I secretly became a fan but had to hide it, I guess ill join the coming out party. She has this intro into that song ride that I could just listen to over and over.
You are forgiven
#lanabless

I'm like the biggest fan ever

Yup, I love her music. I listened to some remixes of her back in like 2012 and liked them, but I never really listened to her music until this year and I went through a couple month period of mainly her on, lol. Her voice goes so well with EDM, there's so many good remixes of her songs, but I also like the originals.

I have the album with National Anthem on it. I like her singing style. I feel like she's the kind of chick that gets passed around within the industry though.

She's got so many great songs.

Last year, High By the Beach was my anthem.

giphy.gif

LDR-HBTB-Gif-700px.gif

giphy.gif
Yeah she's got some pretty good songs. Great voice.

Back