lamsil

Krazy j

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
so i caught ring worm a week ago underneath my chin so i went to see the doctor and had her prescribe the oral medication lamsil and since taking it ive been getting rashes that started on my feet and the back of my thigh on my left leg and just notice tonight that im getting it on my hands and stomach . has anybody else experience this while taking this medication should i go see a doctor or just continue taking the meds till im done? (have to take it for two more weeks)

Yeah it's spreading bad. I usually only get ringworm in small patches around my armpits, stomache/chest, and lower back. Usually Lamisil cream a few times a day clears it up within a couple weeks, but one time I got a breakout and couldn't control it for some reason despite the Lamisil...it spread all over my body kind of how it sounds like yours is. Go back to the doctor and remember to wash your sheets, take 3-4 quick showers a day to stay clean, change only into clean clothes, get a spray deodorant for the time being, etc. to help stop it from spreading any further.

Yeah it's spreading bad. I usually only get ringworm in small patches around my armpits, stomache/chest, and lower back. Usually Lamisil cream a few times a day clears it up within a couple weeks, but one time I got a breakout and couldn't control it for some reason despite the Lamisil...it spread all over my body kind of how it sounds like yours is. Go back to the doctor and remember to wash your sheets, take 3-4 quick showers a day to stay clean, change only into clean clothes, get a spray deodorant for the time being, etc. to help stop it from spreading any further.

im pretty sure its not ring worm but rashes. i looked online for side effects for the meds and rashes is one that is listed. What are Lamisil Side Effects?
(just incase people wanna read)

its really fuckin annoying i should of just stuck with the cream but noooo! i had to get rid of it fast so i can get back on the mat asap so i took the pills *rolls eyes*

The oral form seemed to work better for me. But dude...doctor.

Sounds like an allergic reaction to the meds. Go see your doctor.

Back