Lamont Peterson unretires

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember David Avenesyan? The guy that was supposed to fight Keef.

Now hes going to fight Lamont Peterson on Feb.

It might land on the Wilder/Polish guy undercard on Fox, or headliner for FS1 card. The winner gets to fight Thurman/Garcia winner for the WBA strap I think.

Peterson looks like Broner there.

Meh. Always thought he was a step below the top guys at 147. His win over Khan was ludicrous at 140 with the points taken away. He looked good against Garcia who seems to have trouble with anyone with boxing ability who he cant hurt. I dunno. Maybe he does something

Meh. Always thought he was a step below the top guys at 147. His win over Khan was ludicrous at 140 with the points taken away. He looked good against Garcia who seems to have trouble with anyone with boxing ability who he cant hurt. I dunno. Maybe he does something

It has always seemed like he's a step down from the best of the best, but I didn't think his win against Khan was absurd. People complain about fighters fouling to avoid infighting, and for once the ref actually punished a fighter for doing it. If you're not a big puncher who can get to Peterson early, he's likely going to give you a pretty difficult fight, but I don't see him beating many near the top of the division.

Khan got a lucky 10-8 first round when Peterson slipped to the ropes

Khan got a lucky 10-8 first round when Peterson slipped to the ropes
Khan was warned about 500 times and thought he wouldnt lose points so he kept on shoving the entire fight. Khan should have got a rematch and learned not to shove like a little bitch

Khan was warned about 500 times and thought he wouldnt lose points so he kept on shoving the entire fight. Khan should have got a rematch and learned not to shove like a little bitch
Khans defence is literally shoving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back