lAKErSFAN share d food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m literally playing a game from Japan where two restaurants only do this plus beer.
if u get your culinary knowledge from video games then I can't help you.

if u get your culinary knowledge from video games then I can't help you.

I’m not going into the details here about my family and friends because you wouldn’t believe me and that would also let BJ, PP and JDawg insult me. But give me me some random non processed products and I will make a great meal.

Ps- Check out the restaurant meal options online for the Judgment game. They are very hard core on being precise but adding flate, just like my grandma, uncle and two restaurateurs I know.

Last edited:
I’m not going into the details here about my family and friends because you wouldn’t believe me and that would also let BJ, PP and JDawg insult me. But give me me some random non processed products and I will make a great meal.

Ps- Check out the restaurant meal options online for the Judgment game. They are very hard core on being precise but adding flate, just like my grandma, uncle and two restaurateurs I know.
hopefully your grandma, uncle, and two restauranteurs can teach u the difference between viet food and jap food because clearly I cannot.

hopefully your grandma, uncle, and two restauranteurs can teach u the difference between viet food and jap food because clearly I cannot.

Did I say either was a Japanese cuisine restaurant? One wasn’t. Other is mixed.

Added some tuna and soy sauce to the left overs and it tastes like heaven.

@moonwolf are you a nammer?
that is a negative.
I live in SD and grew up with a lot of Asians so I was schooled on different kinds of Asian food early on. Later on I lived in San Francisco and San Jose, dated different Asian chicks and was further schooled.

I just love different kinds of food (and women) in general.

Last edited:

That’s pasta, tuna, Italian smoked ham, mushroom and feta...

20190610_191327.jpg

I grilled up some kalbi to bring to my buddy's HIAC party tonight

( About 4 plates full in total)

kqpEtzR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back