• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies & Gentlemen, we interrupt this marriage to bring you the new Barclays Premiership season v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them can always play the wing, especially early. But yes judging by all the rumblings around that second pick, the Kings really seem to be thinking about what to do. You can't take anyone else than Stützle/Byfield but trading for #1 will be too pricey. Not sure how fair it is, but I alway hear "lazy and one dimensional" for Laine and that he really is just elite at finishing.

Coyotes are stuck in a weird place. They traded premium picks to th Devils and other premium picks were taken away by the league. Really tough decision, even if they invested they probably would come up short. Then again, what does tanking do for you if you don't have your picks?
Laine changed his game more towards two way winger, not saying he is as good as Stone but he is much better on that regard.
Now need to have a good look at their prospects if they go for it.

Yeah the picks taken by the league is a major blow but with good scouting can be dealt with. Depends what next GM and his scouts are like.
Then you have to think about which players to protect or what deals to make with Seattle.

Laine changed his game more towards two way winger, not saying he is as good as Stone but he is much better on that regard.
Now need to have a good look at their prospects if they go for it.

Yeah the picks taken by the league is a major blow but with good scouting can be dealt with. Depends what next GM and his scouts are like.
Then you have to think about which players to protect or what deals to make with Seattle.
If that is the case it could make sense to go for Laine, I'd be still in the "stick and pick" camp but we will see. :D

They better have good scouting if they plan on trading everyone away for most likely picks lol.

@El Che

The Clippers are pathetic lol. Seems like lots of people, including me, have badly overrated them. PG13% is great indeed, he and Kawhi really shit the bed in that game. I'd be absolutely furious if I was the owner/GM/whatever, also Doc would have been fired already. They control Kawhi and PG for only one remaining year now and traded everything away for that shit. Better do something to make that year count.

If that is the case it could make sense to go for Laine, I'd be still in the "stick and pick" camp but we will see. :D

They better have good scouting if they plan on trading everyone away for most likely picks lol.
But then again Jets might trade away Connor or Ehlers with some other team. One of them Will Be traded, pretty sure of that.

Would not mind having some of the Yotes prospects in a Ducks jersey so have to give some credit to their scouting in last few years.

"They won't accept our offer two months before the transfer deadline."

"But wait, they will surely accept an even lower offer when they only have a few days left and no market to get their replacement!"

"It's tremendous pressure for them...maybe having to keep their best player for another year!"

Has this worked...like ever? Even one time? Why does United try it every year? Usually they end up paying even more or don't get the player at all. Woodward is the biggest clown.

I'm starting to think no one has any money at all, except for the sugar daddy clubs......and even then, Chelsea's spending is more down to circumstance. United are haggling because they can't justify spuffing 120m on 1 player, and I can kinda see their point. They've obviously handled the whole thing like idiots again.

The notion that Real and Barca etc will come in next summer for Sancho......well I dare say clubs are going to have no money next summer, neither.

Taking away match-day revenue is gonna cost some clubs 100m a season. Fans aren't coming back anytime soon.

@El Che

The Clippers are pathetic lol. Seems like lots of people, including me, have badly overrated them. PG13% is great indeed, he and Kawhi really shit the bed in that game. I'd be absolutely furious if I was the owner/GM/whatever, also Doc would have been fired already. They control Kawhi and PG for only one remaining year now and traded everything away for that shit. Better do something to make that year count.
WickedKeyIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

What a fraudulent franchise and group of players. All the shit they talked to choke on an an all time level like that.

Kawhi and PG had a combined 0 points in the 4th quarter last night. Historically embarrassing. Traded away all their first round picks/pick swaps for the next 5-6 years and PG and Kiwi for one more year like you said. Those guys have shown they are not loyal and will run away when things go bad. Doc is an overrated can because he won a title with the 08 Celtshits when you or I could've won a title with that loaded team. Going to be an interesting off season for them. Maybe they'll run into Lillard and McCollum in Cancun and get laughed at like the jokes they are.

WickedKeyIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

What a fraudulent franchise and group of players. All the shit they talked to choke on an an all time level like that.

Kawhi and PG had a combined 0 points in the 4th quarter last night. Historically embarrassing. Traded away all their first round picks/pick swaps for the next 5-6 years and PG and Kiwi for one more year like you said. Those guys have shown they are not loyal and will run away when things go bad. Doc is an overrated can because he won a title with the 08 Celtshits when you or I could've won a title with that loaded team. Going to be an interesting off season for them. Maybe they'll run into Lillard and McCollum in Cancun and get laughed at like the jokes they are.
Definitely feels like last offseason was the high point for that franchise haha. I'm not even sure what is possible for them or other teams to improve this offseason, not much from a quick glance.

Bucks rumors about trading for CP3 are also...frightening. Opinion @Systemic QB ? Glad I'm just a very casual NBA watcher without a team to root for, though I have my sympathy for a few.

Definitely feels like last offseason was the high point for that franchise haha. I'm not even sure what is possible for them or other teams to improve this offseason, not much from a quick glance.

Bucks rumors about trading for CP3 are also...frightening. Opinion @Systemic QB ? Glad I'm just a very casual NBA watcher without a team to root for, though I have my sympathy for a few.
Yea, I'm surprised they didn't hang up "Kawhi signed with us over the Lakers this offseason" Championship banner.

CP3 is still great and would help the Cucks but his contract is ridiculous. He turned 35 this season and it is ultra rare that PG's over the age of 35 can stay good. Usually it is a cliff. The owners are desperate. They fucked up not resigning Brogdan. That Bledsoe contract is an albratross. I don't know what they could send to OKC for Paul, they have enough 1st picks to field a team of just draft picks.

Not gonna lie, really hope Spurs pull off the Bale deal

It would be great to see him play in the Premier League again

the stars aligned, the sun shone on a dogs arse and the blue moon is shining. Merson got one right.

Don't sign a 6 year contract when you're 25 and at Spurs if you want to go big time.

Sour grapes from a couple teams who finished behind Kane virtually every year of his purple patch, which is a direct contradiction to finishes before Kane (B.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back