Economy LA Restaurant Owner Angela Marsden

The local restaurant that holds 50 people has to shut down but Walmart that holds 500 doesn't. Amazon warehouse gets to stay open with 1,000 people inside of it.

Our government is failing us but everything is fine as long as we get two-day shipping.

Without a UBI & direct support of SMALL businesses, Lockdowns are just another HUGE upward transfer of wealth.

It was apparently catering for an NBC production. You'll never guess which network deceitfully edited her video, and then mocked her for not caring about COVID.

Anyone who trusts any sort of mass media at this point is a lost cause

its retarded. around me they all need to shut down. the only people dining are jackasses who don't even believe covid is a risk. I've personally seen multiple dining guests put their servers on the spot and tell them to take off their mask and then ask why not, like they don't even understand that employees are simply representatives of business that are trying to comply with code. it's ridiculous. they need to stop the air travel and stop the dining immediately to and from areas of high risk. I'm presently sick home with covid from dealing with it.

LOL. You got COVID yet you're a leftists that wears masks and wants diners to shut down? The Irony.

LOL. Can you ever refrain from making your posts a "right wingers bad" rhetoric. It wasn't the right that made these ridiculous rules, since you know, it's California, a liberal shit hole.

My post was over your head. Wasn't the first time and I'm sure it will not be the last.

Man, this is the perfect opportunity for a center leftist candidate to come in and really make a push for Governor here in California...

Without a UBI & direct support of SMALL businesses, Lockdowns are just another HUGE upward transfer of wealth.

I got to agree with you.

She should approach the production and try to work out a deal to make breakfast for the crew.

Often time on film sets, in addition to the catering company, a separate coffee cart or Taco Truck vendor is added to the budget for breakfast or coffee

She should approach the production and try to work out a deal to make breakfast for the crew.

Often time on film sets, in addition to the catering company, a separate coffee cart or Taco Truck vendor is added to the budget for breakfast or coffee

Or Newsome could stop acting like a hypocrite retard and open businesses back up...

Or Newsome could stop acting like a hypocrite retard and open businesses back up...
Yes. But until then, that lady with the restaurant actually has a unique opportunity that other businesses affected by the lockdown do not

Was the catering company feeding the same people everyday? As in no chance of community spreading?

So... like the advice the right has always given vocal, disgruntled employees? "If you don't like your current work situation stop bitching about it and just quit. Because no one's got a gun to your head."

You're being stupid. This was your best attempt to vilify the "right"?

My statement you quoted was obviously sarcasm.

You are pathetic.

Anyone who trusts any sort of mass media at this point is a lost cause
But the media has our best interests at heart.

"Sure the new stimulus will give billions to corporations but some people will get unemployment and some small businesses may not have to pay back their PPE loans (maybe) and there's no direct cash payments. So shut up." But I'm paraphrasing.

TLDW -

- Restaurant owner took out loan to invest in setting up outdoor dining. Due the new ban, she doesn't have enough money leftover to stay in business through the holidays supplying carry out only. Therefore she's shutting down the restaurant and laying off her employees.
- The City of LA approved a movie company operating next door, including a giant outdoor eating area, directly next door to this woman's restaurant.
201206162627-california-restrictions-restaurant-owner-angela-marsden-vercammen-nr-vpx-00002120-exlarge-169.jpg

So basically it's ok for this movie company to operate normally next door, including serving meals in an outdoor facility... while she's having to shut down.

Democrat leaders have gone fucking retarded...
they always have been. fucking over whomever just to appease to the LOWEST COMMON DEMONIMANTORS

The local restaurant that holds 50 people has to shut down but Walmart that holds 500 doesn't. Amazon warehouse gets to stay open with 1,000 people inside of it.

Our government is failing us but everything is fine as long as we get two-day shipping.

the rich have gotten 3 huge handouts since Trump was elected. The first was their massive tax cut, second is the stimulus they received and the third one comes from small businesses closing because no stimulus is passed for them.

but we can keep on lying to ourselves saying “taxing the rich won’t make a difference.”

This is why the left will never catch on long term with average folks. They cannot get out of their own way in terms of the goose and gander. Saying socially progressive things out into the ether does not a true leftist make. The elites who espouse such an agenda are not leftists, but elitist technocrats. They want society to bend to their mores and then exalt them on high for being rich and pretty, regardless of their actions.

My statement you quoted was obviously sarcasm.

Yes, genius, exactly. And my point would only make sense to someone who understood that. Again, it was lost on you. Sorry, I am just the messenger.

Back